Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i autistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
I can talk to people and become friends with them but after a period of time they all ghost me for some reason. We just cut off contact and never talk again. I literally became "friends" with hundreds of people online and IRL but they all move out of my life after some time. I thought it was my face but i know way more uglier people than me with friends and social circles. I noticed that after a certain conversation with anyone they begin to ignore me step by step until we don't talk again. I tried everything, but i concluded that i say things without me noticing that offend or make normies and people uncomfortable. What's funny is that i interact with older people (+25) much more better than people my age and i can talk for hours with them without neither of us getting bored, but people my age and slightly older make me feel like a piece of shit when i interact with them. Maybe i'm "uncool" or not good enough for people to be friends with them, that's why i've given up on people and don't bother interacting with anyone anymore.
If you have to ask you know the answer