Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am i a bad person for hating foids in my school i hope they die

timely810

timely810

Greycel
All foids in school hate me becuse i liked a foid she was not a Stacey and i was writing with her and she did screen everything and is being a really big couck and send to all in my school. am relally sad aswell becuse no one wants to talk to me and thinks i am a really bad person. :blackpill::fuk:Sorry for my eng

please elaborate

Yes bc women are all nice and special and intelligent

Yes bc women are all nice and special and intelligent
I am starting to hate foids and i am only 15 everyone around me dose not even try it feels like but i really do but they dont even wanna talk with me is this normal?

crazy world we live in

I am starting to hate foids and i am only 15 everyone around me dose not even try it feels like but i really do but they dont even wanna talk with me is this normal?
I am really sad

Do you think you're a bad person? Who's to decide whether you are or not? And you don't judge your character off your respect for women. It's woman fault anyways.

Bring a gun or knife in and go postal on them, in garry's mod roleplay

Yes, you should hate women with a passion.

You're just braindead:feelsautistic:

Trust me. Most men hate women. They don’t admit it bc this would reduce their chances to get sex.

It only gets worse from here on out. Channel your hatred well.

Foids unironically have no personality, they all behave in the same pattern which involves being emotionally manipulative

Foids unironically have no personality, they all behave in the same pattern which involves being emotionally manipulative
Ye i think so know afterall this i did block all foids in my snapchat i am really angry at foids for being sluts for chads
Do you think you're a bad person? Who's to decide whether you are or not? And you don't judge your character off your respect for women. It's woman fault anyways.
Ye thanks i like this when i atleas get a answear from pepole that thinks the same of foids feels better

Last edited:
Hating foids is the most gay shit you can do, literally:feelswhat:

I hate fags becuse they only use that as escuses to hang out with girls

Ye i get really sad and feel like i am garbage when every chad show up hes girl on instagram i dont even have any pictures i think i am black pilled.

This post seems like bait tbh. Your response screams an IT member trying to act like a blackpilled incel or you are just a kid. If you qre actually 15 then realise that most people your age are virgins too.

Youre a zoomer. Just wait until you actually finish high school and later you see how successful and easy these whores have it later in life

Foids who share private messages to humiliate their victims deserve to be stoned to death by their very audience (in minecraft).

Just beat them up. Maybe they will get horny:feelsdevil: