Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Always mogged by others having traveller parents

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
And my old people so sedentary, only place were going abroad is just neigbor Latvia. This notravelling, this not only sedentary, but also overly cautious ubpringing is so anti-SEAmaxxing :<

Come to Finland

Come to Finland
My brother went there with a friend a couple years ago he said it was his best vacation.

But apparently there are many black in Finland

My brother went there with a friend a couple years ago he said it was his best vacation.

But apparently there are many black in Finland
Yeah because finnish girls like bbc

Come to Finland
Never even was to Estonia. Each year going with parents on vacatoons to Latvia. But I said: maybe we should try something bit different, like Estonia? Maybe, they said, but still not trying

Never even was to Estonia. Each year going with parents on vacatoons to Latvia. But I said: maybe we should try something bit different, like Estonia? Maybe, they said, but still not trying
Estonia would be pretty awesome

Yeah but the black guys were mad because my brother and his friend got the girls
Fucking sucks to see Finnish girls with foreign men.
I'm Finnish and will never experience Finnish pussy :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fucking sucks to see Finnish girls with foreign men.
I'm Finnish and will never experience Finnish pussy :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They got with some black girls and my brother is a slayer (70+ slays)

I also used to live with my brother just us 2 for two years he had girls over all the time there was one time he even got with 2 girls on the same day and I am not talking above beckys these were 8+/10 girls such torture to see them in the hallway saying hello when he would fuck them later or already had

just fucking lol universal mog its over

My parents never wanted to spend their money and im not poorfag, we have made a few trips but we could have made much more

Only place available for me to travel with parents is shithole 3rd world. Landed in kenya few days ago and regretting this shit