Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alt-Right chick gets riced.

I always thought the purpose of having a child was to clone yourself (even if you're ugly). That's a version of immortality. That's why I'm attracted to noodles and those who have similar flesh tones and facial structure to me, even though they are disgusting to me intellectually. I want a clone of me to live on, like Emperor Palpatine did.
Why don't you just clone yourself then?

Damn is her chang husband 100% asian or is he mixed?

JBR

@pp183 and @PPEcel go slay

I never understood the race mixers no matter which race. How do you not look at the child and ever reflect how it doesn't look like you. You are just setting those children up for a harsh future where they will roam aimlessly having no flock to go back to.
This argument is so so retarded. Whites are a "flock"? Im white and i hate 99% of every white ive ever meet, theyre all brainwashed drones and fucking retards. In this day and age, there is no "togetherness" of race, just "togetherness" of ideas. Thats why the only group of whites youll find who have "togetherness" based off race, doesnt actually have it based off race, but rather the idea that race is making them together. Thats the only "togetherness" is that of mutual ideas, thought patterns, etc.

Just be rice confirmed again.

Every race slays but whites

@TheBasedCel

i mean when all western foids are told white man bad and brainwashed to encourage " diversity " its little wonder more white incels are joining the fray.

Right. Like her dad doesn't know that she just shat out a hapa baby.

He does dumbass. He just doesn't want to know the fucking details or see any sex shit on a public IG page.
Rice can never be incel

Explain me then. a Ricecel whos' in his mid-30s. 5'4. skinny fat. 3" x 3" dick. balding on top and on hairline.
Damn is her chang husband 100% asian or is he mixed?

Looks 100% chang
The rice is going to have a rough wake up when the foid divorces him.

Inevitable to happen. It will.

Last edited:
I believe the right-wing ideology is contrary to the nature of foids.
Therefore is think that right-wing / trad foids are just attention seeking frauds.

This argument is so so retarded. Whites are a "flock"? Im white and i hate 99% of every white ive ever meet, theyre all brainwashed drones and fucking retards. In this day and age, there is no "togetherness" of race, just "togetherness" of ideas. Thats why the only group of whites youll find who have "togetherness" based off race, doesnt actually have it based off race, but rather the idea that race is making them together. Thats the only "togetherness" is that of mutual ideas, thought patterns, etc.
You're probably from far too gone multicultural area in West so your point is understandable. You have to understand that my take is different because i live in 97% white where only minority are Gypsies. I don't know for anything different and my ancestors didn't know anything different for millenniums.

Why aren't you kpopmaxxing?
0D9861ED 966E 469B 93D0 1BFABFAFB86A

im truecel

I never understood the race mixers no matter which race. How do you not look at the child and ever reflect how it doesn't look like you. You are just setting those children up for a harsh future where they will roam aimlessly having no flock to go back to.
Me too, but if noodle wants me I will comply. Chances of getting a white woman is lower tbh.

"How to look cute pregnant," jfl. A pregnant woman is one of the ugliest things in the world.
7ad52a73cdb01376014b9dd827853dc6.jpg

I mean... it can work.

It all depends on how cute she was in the first place tbh

7ad52a73cdb01376014b9dd827853dc6.jpg

I mean... it can work.

It all depends on how cute she was in the first place tbh
I mean, if it's your baby, it's okay, I'd imagine.
But otherwise it's a sign of defilement, a clear proof that she was ravaged by another man. Symbolically it's shameful, but women behave as if it's a sign of pride, though they go through great lengths to hide other signs that they had sex. (for example, they will generally not walk about with a man's semen encrusted on their face). Also, a pregnant woman's breasts become engorged and begin to lactate, another disgusting, unaesthetic factor.
The girl in your pic is cute... except for the engorged, tumorous belly, like a cancerous disease. That's the only sign of her pregnancy, by the way, and the ugly part. It's not a pot belly, but a spawn of another man who is not you hidden right under that skin.
Anyway, that's an anime picture. Show me a real photo of a foid who is pregnant and not disgusting and I will concede the point.

Last edited:
Physically this chick is not at all my type, but she is nice to look and she is generally good looking, I just can't imagine having anything sexual for her (though I am trying to change this and start getting into white girls).

However holy shit if u click the link and look at her posts, in terms of how she looks at the world she's basically perfect woman. The riceman has done well.

I know many alt right people, including foids, who like myself don't try an during race into it in anyway, and if u look at the riceman who impregnated her, he's not exactly Jack Ma, he is reasonably attractive, as is she, so we should celebrate this, a high IQ white foid, who married her looksmatch, and social match, isn't that the world we want? Sadly investment banker MD noodlewhores will still prefer homeless English teacher recessed jaw white guys, so this just proves the superiority of the right, and sadly, of whites actioning on their higher IQ

This is funny because both of them are huge massive exceptions for their respective demographics. The dude is a legit chang and the white foid espouses alt-right conservative values which is extremely rare for white foids to do.

In my experience though this doesn't surprise me, here in SF we get a lot of tourists from all over the states and whenever I encounter southern women they at least seem to be cultured unlike the brash degenerate local SF foids.

Now compare that to WMAF. Huge masses of WMAF (I'm talking about the majority of them numbering in the millions) usually consisting of two low tiered SMV people getting together. Very often a low SMV or socially awkward white male with a self hating noodlewhore (6 out of every 10 noodlewhore).

what the fuck is wrong with this country?

Right wingers getting cucked left right and centre

The Chang mogs most rice so hard.

Last edited:
Is that really a bad thing?

Racism blinds all

I am struggling to understand the point of this thread, alt-right doesn't mean "pro white" so I don't see how she did anything to "break the mold"

In fact I thought they were going the other way with this, showing that an alt-right white woman would actually pick an asian man and doesn't reject them by default, like leftist "pro diversity" women would, but it seems like OP is actually trying to portray her choice as a bad thing as if she was supposed to only date white men

Racism blinds all

The fascinating thing about racism is that it leads one to think that everyone else in his or her race shares the same prejudices.

If you notice, you'll realize white supremacists are under the impression that they speak for the entirety of "the white race" or even "Western civilization". The truth is, the rest of the West considers these white trash Stormfront autists to be nothing more than a shit stain on society.

That user was saying "I wouldn't race-mix, not because I'm racist, but because everyone else is." The only thing worse than a racist is a disingenuous one.

Being pro-Trump doesn't make you alt-right, dude. I like Trump better than others (Bernie is my favorite though) but like all US presidents, he's a cunt for dropping bombs in foreign countries. Obama included.

Racism blinds all

I am struggling to understand the point of this thread, alt-right doesn't mean "pro white" so I don't see how she did anything to "break the mold"

In fact I thought they were going the other way with this, showing that an alt-right white woman would actually pick an asian man and doesn't reject them by default, like leftist "pro diversity" women would, but it seems like OP is actually trying to portray her choice as a bad thing as if she was supposed to only date white men
Most right leaning women would definitely reject ethnics by default.

if it's your baby, it's okay, I'd imagine.
But otherwise it's a sign of defilement,
a clear proof that she was ravaged by another man.
Symbolically it's shameful,
Depends on context. Usually yes, but not if I respected the guy and I dunno, he died heroically protecting me or some shit.

Like what if for example you had an older brother and this was his pregnant wife and then he died taking a bullet for you?

She's pregnant with your nephew or niece and having sex with her will help her prepare for giving birth to your relations even if they are not your biological children.

a pregnant woman's breasts become engorged and begin to lactate, another disgusting, unaesthetic factor.
Kinda subjective, I don't have a fetish for it or anything but maybe I could get into it if she was otherwise appealing.

If you're worried about unattractive stuff about pregnant chicks, they apparently fart a lot:

That would probably bother me more than her nipples leaking tbh.

Certainly easier to like that than to get into BRAP

The girl in your pic is cute... except for the engorged, tumorous belly, like a cancerous disease. That's the only sign of her pregnancy, by the way, and the ugly part. It's not a pot belly, but a spawn of another man who is not you hidden right under that skin.
Anyway, that's an anime picture.
Show me a real photo of a foid who is pregnant and not disgusting and I will concede the point.
maxresdefault.jpg

AJ Lee looked decent when CM Punk knocked her up, TBH.