Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost lost a friend because he could not take a joke.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I remember walking through the door of this house that a lot of people would go to because the guy that lived in that house was the alpha male and people in the social group would all follow him like a pack of sheep. As I walked through the side door I said to the social group in that house my joke it was “ women who get abortions are worse than guys who fuck lady’s and leave them” the moment after I said the joke I said no one looked to bothered while no one was also laughing at the same time. I even saw the expression of dred running through the face of the guy who was known as the alpha male of the group who couldn’t take a joke to find himself in a state where he was not sure if he could be my friend.

The night went by and I waved around fucked jokes to be told off for it by the guy who could not take a joke. The guy who could not seem to take my jokes very well saw me as the type of guy who disregards processing awareness of others interests before goi g further with certain topics and I do not disregard processing awareness of others interests before going further with certain topics in fact I highly regard the matter of processing awareness of others interests. The fact that I’m bad at gaining awareness of others interests before going further causes him to see me as the person to completely disregard what’s necessary to process.

The day after that night of a failed attempt at being funny I received a message from the guy who wasn’t sure if he could be my friend due to my fucked jokes he messaged me to say “ I’m not sure if I can be your friend if you keep making jokes that are intended to offend people and make people argue for the sake of arguing” that message is based on a lie that does rhyme however the message is based on a lie because he’s lieing with no awareness of the fact that he’s lieing due to how his insecurities processed why I might have waved around jokes about fucked topics. Insecure people are more likely to be bias to the possibility of someone having bad intentions while wanting to argue.

Now let’s take a look at what my intentions were. The intentions I had were the intentions known to be more commonly associated with how most jokes are used. I was aware of my jokes being potentially offensive yet I had no intention of offending anyone. I was aware of how controversial the topics I brought up was yet I had no intention of arguing with anyone they’re for the message he sent me was based on a lie due to a misunderstanding brought on by his own insecurities. I took offence to these lies over the fact that he should know me better than that as he had known me for close to a decade at that point.

Let’s go in to what’s more socially common and comedy context common. It’s more common for a joking person to be aware that the joke is offensive while having no intention off offending anyone than it is for a joking person to be aware of they’re joke being offensive and actually intentionally offending someone. Now after me mentioning what’s obvious I’d say the guy who wasn’t sure if he could be my friend was the guy who would take the side of people who blame jokes for being problematic due to his insecurities. I’ve had many people agree with me when I say people who blame jokes for being problematic are more problematic than the people who create the jokes. I do in fact understand those who blame jokes and even fictional content for being problematic. They blame it for being problematic due to the potential influence or ideas it could give someone.

I remember walking through the door of this house that a lot of people would go to because the guy that lived in that house was the alpha male and people in the social group would all follow him like a pack of sheep. As I walked through the side door I said to the social group in that house my joke it was “ women who get abortions are worse than guys who fuck lady’s and leave them” the moment after I said the joke I said no one looked to bothered while no one was also laughing at the same time. I even saw the expression of dred running through the face of the guy who was known as the alpha male of the group who couldn’t take a joke to find himself in a state where he was not sure if he could be my friend.

The night went by and I waved around fucked jokes to be told off for it by the guy who could not take a joke. The guy who could not seem to take my jokes very well saw me as the type of guy who disregards processing awareness of others interests before goi g further with certain topics and I do not disregard processing awareness of others interests before going further with certain topics in fact I highly regard the matter of processing awareness of others interests. The fact that I’m bad at gaining awareness of others interests before going further causes him to see me as the person to completely disregard what’s necessary to process.

The day after that night of a failed attempt at being funny I received a message from the guy who wasn’t sure if he could be my friend due to my fucked jokes he messaged me to say “ I’m not sure if I can be your friend if you keep making jokes that are intended to offend people and make people argue for the sake of arguing” that message is based on a lie that does rhyme however the message is based on a lie because he’s lieing with no awareness of the fact that he’s lieing due to how his insecurities processed why I might have waved around jokes about fucked topics. Insecure people are more likely to be bias to the possibility of someone having bad intentions while wanting to argue.

Now let’s take a look at what my intentions were. The intentions I had were the intentions known to be more commonly associated with how most jokes are used. I was aware of my jokes being potentially offensive yet I had no intention of offending anyone. I was aware of how controversial the topics I brought up was yet I had no intention of arguing with anyone they’re for the message he sent me was based on a lie due to a misunderstanding brought on by his own insecurities. I took offence to these lies over the fact that he should know me better than that as he had known me for close to a decade at that point.

Let’s go in to what’s more socially common and comedy context common. It’s more common for a joking person to be aware that the joke is offensive while having no intention off offending anyone than it is for a joking person to be aware of they’re joke being offensive and actually intentionally offending someone. Now after me mentioning what’s obvious I’d say the guy who wasn’t sure if he could be my friend was the guy who would take the side of people who blame jokes for being problematic due to his insecurities. I’ve had many people agree with me when I say people who blame jokes for being problematic are more problematic than the people who create the jokes. I do in fact understand those who blame jokes and even fictional content for being problematic. They blame it for being problematic due to the potential influence or ideas it could give someone.
OP, it's not your fault that HE couldn't understand a joke. You share NO responsibility for HIS actions.

OP, it's not your fault that HE couldn't understand a joke. You share NO responsibility for HIS actions.
That’s a good point people are responsible for how they process topics

a friend of mine in high school called the cops on me over a joke :feelshaha:

a friend of mine in high school called the cops on me over a joke :feelshaha:
That friend of yours sounds like he’s out of his mind anyone with common sense knows you only get the cops involved if it’s in regards to a serious incident what was the joke ?

normie problems

fakecel for having friends

I lost a friend today for that same reason. I was attempting to encourage him an an amusing manner to get back to the gym, as he’s morbidly obese. He couldn’t take it like a man, so quite frankly, I don’t need people like that in my life to further sap my energy away. Either you take the joke or you fucking don’t. It’s not a reason to act like a hormonal femoid about it

It's only funny if it's you being made fun of, but if it's the other way round, they'd probably kill you.
I joked a few times then I stopped because I saw how angry they were getting at me.

read the first two paragraphs of this and had to stop. the pure autism displayed here is insane. you are one of the most autistic fucked people on this forum that I have seen, with only @Intellau_Celistic ahead of you.

It's only funny if it's you being made fun of, but if it's the other way round, they'd probably kill you.
I joked a few times then I stopped because I saw how angry they were getting at me.

read the first two paragraphs of this and had to stop. the pure autism displayed here is insane. you are one of the most autistic fucked people on this forum that I have seen, with only @Intellau_Celistic ahead of you.
I don't know how he expected that to go. Especially in today's political climate. You don't make jokes like that unless you're absolutely sure the people around you can handle it.

I lost a friend today for that same reason. I was attempting to encourage him an an amusing manner to get back to the gym, as he’s morbidly obese. He couldn’t take it like a man, so quite frankly, I don’t need people like that in my life to further sap my energy away. Either you take the joke or you fucking don’t. It’s not a reason to act like a hormonal femoid about it
here I am wishing I had a genuine and compassionate friend that could edge me on and push me hard to accomplish what my goals are, sucks that he was a bitch about it and didn't view it as a virtue, his loss.

Incels orbits chads more than foids do

very fitting profile pic. you truly are the joker
Joker comedy

I made too many jokes about the holocaust and niggers but i was never confronted tbh

Very common trait in spergs though which is why everyone here is edgy

Honestly to be fair that joke wasn’t even funny it sounded more like a political statement than a joke.