Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Almost any haircut looks good on Chad.

Never have I seen an ugly man showoff a hairstyle. It's always someone who is conveniently attractive.

Never have I seen an ugly man showoff a hairstyle. It's always someone who is conveniently attractive.
Actually thought of this theory a few weeks ago while walking past a barbers that had like 5 pics of Chad plastered on their windows and I realized they could put any haircut on Chad and it would look good.

FACE
FACE
FACE
IS
ALL

NO ATTRACTIVE FACE NO CASE

Actually thought of this theory a few weeks ago while walking past a barbers that had like 5 pics of Chad plastered on their windows and I realized they could put any haircut on Chad and it would look good.
Barbers are blackpilled in a way. They know attractive people will generate more sales, they acknowledge how shallow their customers are.

A good haircut on an incel is polishing a turd.

Not to sound like a blue pilled phaggot but a decent haircut will bring chadlite to chad

Anyone got an example of bowlcut Chad?

Last edited:
Anyone got an example bowlcut Chad?
Images 42
i searched bowl cut and this came up, not a true bowl cut probably but idk

That just looks like the Soyjugend cut grown out and left unstyled.
Eh, I just tell my hairdresser to keep it short at the sides and tidy it up. So I know nothing about hair cuts.