Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All your female ex-classmates are going to work, going back, then phucking with chad

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
WBU?

I spend evenings in dark lonely room on my sofa with my hair falling off and my dried fingers shitposting on forums. im full of fear and guilt, and also that negative feeling - probably what most males without access to sex fall into

i dont do healthy lifestyle, i dont train, i eat poorly,i keep poor hygiene (not that poor, but still) because i have no life anyway so whats the point

today is another day of doing nothing and dying internally

Yes females do tend to fuck Chad a lot

yeah bro this life sucks. It's the actual society, in another context we will be better honestly.

I come home from work and just rot at pc, either studying or shitposting.

I don't see the ount point of this masturbatory masochist thread tbh.

Hyena society ngl.
While most mammals exhibit a male-dominant society where males fight for rank and the right to reproduce, the spotted hyena has developed a matrilineal society (Jenks et al., 1995). Females are more dominant and aggressive than males and pass on their rank to their offspring (Jenks et al., 1995; Engh et al., 2002). They are responsible for reproductive choice due to their dominant status (East et al., 2003). Males regularly travel to clans outside their natal society, despite the cost of access to food, for the chance of higher reproductive success (Engh et al., 2002). They also engage in specific favorable behaviors to entice females to choose to mate with them (East et al., 2003). All of these sophisticated behaviors have evolved to promote variability and overall success for the spotted hyena. Even more amazingly, the same social structure and behaviors of dominant-submissive interactions emerged within an isolated group of spotted hyenas raised in captivity (Jenks et al., 1995). The spotted hyena is definitely a very unique case of societal arrangement (Engh et al., 2002). With further study, the evolution of this remarkable case of sex-role reversal and complex hierarchy may soon be fully understood. It may provide further insight into similar social arrangements seen with other animals such as primates (Jenks et al., 1995). The study of spotted hyenas may even provide insight into more primitive stages of human societal structure, especially where there are matrilineal cultures.
Basically, We(humans) are are going to end like this. Feminism is not about equality, it's about power.

They are the same females who make deep posts on their instagrams and say how lonely they are

JFL

Hyena society ngl.

Basically, We(humans) are are going to end like this. Feminism is not about equality, it's about power.

what caused role reversal was not only feminism but also internet. men need women for sex, women need men attention, women get attention from internet now, no need for sex. they also can get chad from internet for sex

what caused role reversal was not only feminism but also internet. men need women for sex, women need men attention, women get attention from internet now, no need for sex. they also can get chad from internet for sex
Yes, Alot of things take part in modern society role reversal. Technology and Advanced Medicine are the ones that come to mind, together with Globalism.
They prefer immigrant males to natal males, those born within the community
This quote above is from the essay I linked before.

im listening to goth right now its like soooo goth