Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the richest foids in the world eithER wERe born into wealth or they inhERited their wealth (this video will make you hate foids even more)

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
As males die fighting for Israel and Ukraine - foids are laughing all the way to the bank.

I used this as a response to that entitled twitter bitch in an earlier thread.

I believe most of wealthy people not just women were either born or inherited it. I think a normie/npc lie when they say that most millionaires nowadays are self made its way to give false hope to the masses so they keep grinding for the system. The ones that are self made are the exception

I believe most of wealthy people not just women were either born or inherited it. I think a normie/npc lie when they say that most millionaires nowadays are self made its way to give false hope to the masses so they keep grinding for the system. The ones that are self made are the exception
You do have a point, most people think Mark Zuckerberg is a self-made billionaire. The truth is he is a chosen Jew, who was picked to lead the social media revolution.

You do have a point, most people think Mark Zuckerberg is a self-made billionaire. The truth is he is a chosen Jew, who was picked to lead the social media revolution.
Same with bill gates or Elon musk. You hear this regurgitated lie that they came from average families but the truth was they both came from wealth family’s. Yet again they want to give normies/npcs hope that they can ascend and not be wage slaves. People that are born into wealth almost always stay in wealth and they normally only date/marry other wealthy people. We still live in a class based society. But it’s definitely possible for someone poor to go to middle class without much struggle. But it’s extremely hard to go from middle class to upper class.

Proof foids really are femoids

You should provide us a link to it.