Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The band I hate the most that normies love - Imagine Dragons

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Only faggots, foids, and heroin addicts like Imagine Dragons. I have always hated the band’s horrible music. However, there is an experience I’ll never forget.

I was working at a marketing event, and this song by Imagine Dragons started playing, and foids knew the lyrics to the song, at it was really cringe. I hate Imagine Dragons, they make music for transgender alcoholic lunatics that sell their bodies on the street.

I hate their music, it’s music for recovering alcoholics stuck in abusive relationships with their homosexual partners living in poverty:

View: https://youtu.be/sENM2wA_FTg?feature=shared

Never heard of them

Magic in my bones is a good song. Other than that I don't like them either.

Magic in my bones is a good song. Other than that I don't like them either.
They’re horrible pop-normie music that is only popular, because the Jews picked them to push an agenda.

18% of Imagine Dragons fans fuck their dogs.

That band sucks balls.

His voice sound like a drunk alcoholic who is upset he lost his job at the steel plant for getting caught blowing a guy in a broom closet.

hes tall. foids like