Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the hostility with which I have been treated, thanks to the blackpill I now know that it is due to my physical appearance

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I'm aware of this 100% since 2 years ago.
Thanks to the blackpill I can tell you that all the hostility, jokes, bad looks towards me were due to my physical appearance, especially height when we come in therms of respect.
If the ppl found that you're single automatically you're off, the little tolerance that you can obtain instead of your shity looks makes you an outcast in the eyes of them.
Even looks of pity, that are more suifuel that you can imagine.

When I finally realized this, it eased the pain of those brutal past experiences somewhat. Most importantly, future experiences didn't affect me. You can only beat yourself up for so long over being ugly, something I have no control over.

Is it worth to act like you're not single? I was thinking of frauding a gf if it would help me socialmaxx.

When I finally realized this, it eased the pain of those brutal past experiences somewhat. Most importantly, future experiences didn't affect me. You can only beat yourself up for so long over being ugly, something I have no control over.

Bullseye. The self inducing guilt trip by normies of "muh muh personality" is worse than the Roman Catholic church in pre ancient revolutionary France imho. Alongside being accused falsely of "entitlement" for wanting bread crumbs & telling us "man shall not live by bread alone" aka "Sex isn't all that sweety"... whilst were being continually bombarded with sexualized shows & info telling us sex is good for our health & overall well being & that it is a basic physiological need to recreate procreation or simulated procreation & physical contact is a necessity for us. Ps. A baby was sacrificed in concluding the importance of physical affection fyi. Being given all the other basic physiological needs but denied physical affection. That child died unnecessarily so in proving this.

happy to have you here OP.you always welcome

I was never a legitimate truecel, but there were times when I became fat (2) and I ended up becoming a truecel, as I was not extroverted it even made it worse .. and remember that in childhood I had several moments of extroversion.
Bullseye. The self inducing guilt trip by normies of "muh muh personality" is worse than the Roman Catholic church in pre ancient revolutionary France imho. Alongside being accused falsely of "entitlement" for wanting bread crumbs & telling us "man shall not live by bread alone" aka "Sex isn't all that sweety"... whilst were being continually bombarded with sexualized shows & info telling us sex is good for our health & overall well being & that it is a basic physiological need to recreate procreation or simulated procreation & physical contact is a necessity for us. Ps. A baby was sacrificed in concluding the importance of physical affection fyi. Being given all the other basic physiological needs but denied physical affection. That child died unnecessarily so in proving this.

Last edited:
i have no doubt that I would have been treated perfectly fine by others had i been born with a non-deformed face. I would have been invited to social gatherings, given more support in school, not mercilessly picked on, etc. :confused:

I have anxiety for future interactions, experiences cause if I get a job , that hell would be a reality again , but depends on ppl that you interact with, I prefer old ppl to work.

Is it worth to act like you're not single? I was thinking of frauding a gf if it would help me socialmaxx.
I had a job where they asked me the question of a girlfriend and I said yes, so they would leave me alone, in fact they did not ask me more, as long as you are distant and do not interact so deeply with them. because if you get invited to some place they can find out.

happy to have you here OP.you always welcome
Thanks bro, I like your punisher avatars and gifs.

Yes I now realize ive been bullied by peers and was actively avoided by women because i am an ugly pajeet. I can make a normal white guy look chad

Yes I now realize ive been bullied by peers and was actively avoided by women because i am an ugly pajeet. I can make a normal white guy look chad
yes, we are here to raise the ego to the normies tbh. that is the role they want for us.

Yea I've been getting to this point too, kind of feels like carrying your cross at this point.

The blackpill is a gift from the gods

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back