Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All races are equal bro

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
10% Race baiting plus Foid worship

Last edited:
Wyt ppl were created by Yakub doe, checkmate:bigbrain:

0% - Verbal Foid worship
That blonde girl is major coomfuel. Imagine that's you POV before you fuck her:ahegao:

In the end only North Korea stays safe from the crackers.

Bach and beethoven and mozart are all overrated tbh

the white gene pool is getting more mediocre by the generation,

IQ of African Engineering Students(Top Percentile):

Analyses were made of the Matrices scores, an English Comprehension test, the Similarities subscale from the South African Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, end-of-year university grades, and high-school grade point average. Out of the 36 Matrices problems, the African students solved an average of 23; East Indian students, 26; and White students, 29 (p<.001), placing them at the 60th, 71st, and 86th percentiles, respectively, and yielding IQ equivalents of 103, 108, and 118 on the 1993 US norms. The same pattern of group differences was found on the

Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and the Rand Afrikaans University in Johannesburg, South Africa (173 Africans, 136 Whites; 205 women, 104 men). African students solved an average of 44 of the 60 problems whereas White students solved an average of 54 of the problems (p<.001). By the standards of the 1993 US normative sample, the African university students scored at the 14th percentile and the White university students scored at the 61st percentile (IQ equivalents of 84 and 104, respectively). The African–White differences were found to be greater on those items of the SPM with the highest item–total correlations, indicating a difference in g, or the general factor of intelligence. A small sex difference favoring males was found in both the African and the White samples, but unrelated to g.

after everyone goes through the vaxx meatgrinder, i wonder what will even be left

white women love the vaxx and boosters, as expected given their desperate love of jewish tricks

Europeans themselves aren't equal
The ones you mentioned are western Europeans

after everyone goes through the vaxx meatgrinder, i wonder what will even be left

white women love the vaxx and boosters, as expected given their desperate love of jewish tricks
I can't wait for the population to drop a few billion like conspiracy theorists claim will happen

Europeans themselves aren't equal
The ones you mentioned are western Europeans
Stfu kike. Eastern Europe has achievements as well.

Stop trying to divide us. White is white.

Stfu kike. Eastern Europe has achievements as well.
Hitler considered them as subhumans
Stop trying to divide us. White is white.
White isn't a scientific term because anyone with a white skin and Caucasian features can claim that he is white.
White in reality is portrayed as Nordic.
Europeans are Meds, Slavs and Nords
Historically, meds who built Europe ( Greeks, Romans, The renaissance ) who were influenced by ethnic cultures and ancient Eastern civilizations because the med is near to the East.
Nords destroyed it ( the Barbarians, the dark ages, the crusaders, the world wars etc )
The Slavs were the niggers of Europe.
Europeans didn't have even their holy book and they worshiped a kike who died like a faggot on the cross and they have kike names like David, Mathew, Paul etc

No idea why this map doesn't regard Japan as a colony. They're literally banned from having an army lol.
Technically the usa isn't european, even though it was founded and brought to glory by europeans

Europeans didn't have even their holy book and they worshiped a kike who died like a faggot on the cross and they have kike names like David, Mathew, Paul etc
And? Spirituality is faggy shit, no shit someone was better at it than whites. You go get a haircut because they do it better. You go to a restaurant because they do it better. Nothing wrong with importing a religion from people who were simply better at it.

You can't excel at everything, niggers are also better runners. But whites still excelled at like 80% of things which is pretty impressive.
Europeans are Meds, Slavs and Nords
Meds suceed at art.
Nords suceed at science and discipline.
Slavs suceed at war. (and also a little bit of art and science).

Only kikes like you try to divide.
Nords destroyed it
Which is based. Rome was full of degenerate faggots.
White in reality is portrayed as Nordic.
Does Tesla look nordic to you? There are barely any blonde inventors. Europe is Europe.

Btw. This is friendly banter, sorry if I sound too harsh. Don't take it personally, just have fun. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
And? Spirituality is faggy shit, no shit someone was better at it than whites. You go get a haircut because they do it better. You go to a restaurant because they do it better. Nothing wrong with importing a religion from people who were simply better at it.
Humans used to cook foods and get haircuts since the stone age without your cumskins
Cumskins only love to make things complicated make a restaurant to get shity food while you can cook it at your house free
Cumskins are materialistic soulless creatures who can't understand spirituality they died like animals in stupid world wars for materialistic things

Meds suceed at art.
Nords suceed at science and discipline.
Slavs suceed at war. (and also a little bit of art and science).
Most modern scientists were meds and jews
Meds scientists like Galileo, Enrico Fermi, Alessandro Volta, Guglielmo Marconi etc Italy did all the work for Europe since Rome to the renaissance.
Jewish scientists are unlimited just say '' Einstein ''
No scientists from Sweden or Norway
The Slavs were the faggots conquered by everyone the mongols, sands, nords etc
They were ruled by the Jewish master commies
Only kikes like you try to divide.

Which is based. Rome was full of degenerate faggots.
The Barbarians were the faggots who destroyed civilization
When the meds built Greece and Rome the Nords were living in caves in Germany and Sweden even Hitler was jealous from the med history because he didn't find anything impressive in German history to trace his Aryan theory.
Does Tesla look nordic to you? There are barely any blonde inventors. Fuck off with your aryanism shit.
That proves my point that white = Nordic isn't superior
Tesla lived in Jewish America and learnt science from Jews
Europe is Europe.
Europe historically meant an island in Greece
Europe isn't even a western name but a Semite name came from the Phoenician princess Europa

Last edited:

Beautiful discussion. It is entertaining to discuss racial differences in a wholesome way. Let us continue:

The differences in mean IQs due to sex, urban-rural residence, and geographic regions were nonsignificant. However, there were significant differences that were due to race and education level, and there were also sizeable differences noted for occupational groups. There was a 14[UWSL]12[/UWSL]-point difference in favor of whites over blacks on FSIQ.

The Strong Interest Inventory assessment helps individuals identify their work personality by exploring their interests in six broad areas: realistic, artistic, investigative, social, enterprising, and conventional (often referred to using the acronym RIASEC). ). It then breaks the RIASEC areas into 30 specific areas of interest that can be directly related to fields of study, careers, and leisure activities. In addition, it describes an individual’s personal style preferences in five areas: work style, learning environment, team orientation, leadership style, and risk taking. Depending on the report you choose, it ranks the individual’s top 5 or 10 most compatible occupations from a list of 260 specific jobs.

Black–white differences on the Strong Interest Inventory were examined for a heterogeneous sample of 756 Whites and 85 Blacks aged 16 to 65 years. Multivariate and univariate analyses of variance and covariance were conducted. Race, gender, and IQ were independent variables; the six Holland General Occupational Themes and the 23 Basic Interest Scales were dependent variables; and educational attainment was the covariate. All interactions were nonsignificant, but race was consistently a significant main effect. In general, Whites scored higher than Blacks on Realistic and Investigative themes and scales, and Blacks scored higher in the Social, Enterprising, and Conventional areas.

Data from the standardization sample of the Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test (KAIT) were used to examine race/ethnic differences on the Horn-Cattell fluid and crystallized constructs. Samples included 768 individuals aged 11 to 24 years (575 White, 117 Black, 76 Hispanic) and 1,160 individuals aged 25 to 94 years (972 White, 124 Black, 64 Hispanic). Multivariate and univariate analyses were conducted, with and without an educational attainment covariate. Race/ethnic group was related significantly to performance on fluid and crystallized variables. Whites generally outscored Blacks and Hispanics on the diverse measures, namely, on tasks dependent on school learning (crystallized), and on those that reflect novel problem solving (fluid). These results maintained even with educational attainment covaried. Hispanics tended to perform better on fluid than on crystallized tests.

The WISC-IV results of the current study were statistically compared with the WISC-IV results from Shuttleworth-Edwards, Van der Merwe et al. (2013) study. Results. There was a significant lowering of between 20 to 30 IQ points relative to the UK standardisation on WISC-IV scores for this sample of Grade 3 Xhosa-speaking learners, replicating the earlier outcome for Grade 7 Xhosa-speaking learners relative to the UK standardisation. No differences were in evidence within the WISC-IV sample for the female and male participants on any of the indices.

Results show that average IQ of Africans on these tests is approximately 82 when compared to UK norms. We provide estimates of the average IQ per country and estimates on the basis of alternative inclusion criteria. Our estimate of average IQ converges with the finding that national IQs of sub-Saharan African countries as predicted from several international studies of student achievement are around 82.

Two predictions from the hereditarian model of group mean IQ differences are tested on a total sample of 1556 first-year university students in post-apartheid South Africa. The first prediction is that people of Mixed-Race average between the two parental populations. The second prediction is that the pattern of group means remains consistent over time and place. Data collated on South African university students given the Raven’s Standard and Advanced Progressive Matrices confirm the predictions. Combining the results for both versions of the test showed the rank order of group IQ means is East Asians, Whites, South Asians, Coloreds, and Blacks (IQs = 116, 113, 106, 103, and 98, respectively; Ns = 23, 398, 212, 36, and 887).

Cumskins are materialistic soulless creatures who can't understand spirituality they died like animals in stupid world wars for materialistic things

I don't have any desire to understand spirituality. Whites were and always will be pagans, even tough they larp as Christians. Keep your sky daddy stories to yourself. Religion is based because it keeps foids in check, but that's it.

Yes meds are good at art, they still didn't go to the moon. White Europeans did.
The Barbarians were the faggots who destroyed civilization
Which is based. I would rather be a free and noble beast than a domesticated dog. (Yes I know this sounds edgy).
Civilization was a huge fucking mistake. We weren't born to wake up at 6.30 to the hellish sound of a clock, get inside a metallic thing, travel several kms on asphalted roads together with other poor retards to slavishly work for a dude who doesn't care whether you live or die. This is all so fucking degenerate.

Men are fucking born to kill and rape in Minecraft. To torture his enemies and burn their holy sites. The Barbarians got it fucking right.

We need round 3.
Adolf hitler announces the nuremberg laws 1935 CPJ7K3

Last edited:
White Europeans died in 1945, what's left of it today is an empty husk soulless materialistic shell of its former self, it pains me to say that but everybody here knows that is true. I want to believe in a White European revival but I just don't see it happening with today's cuckservatives, shabbos goys, and Christ-kikes. Today's capitalistic western culture is where despite the entire industrial White west being under assault from within and by foreign forces everywhere nonetheless the majority of White people today would sell each other out for scraps of money or profit which in a majority of cases they simply just do. It's all so very tragic. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
White Europeans died in 1945, what's left of it today is an empty husk soulless materialistic shell of its former self, it pains me to say that but everybody here knows that is true. I want to believe in a White European revival but I just don't see it happening with today's cuckservatives, shabbos goys, and Christ-kikes. Today's capitalistic western culture is where despite the entire industrial White west being under assault from within and by foreign forces everywhere nonetheless the majority of White people today would sell each other out for scraps of money or profit which in a majority of cases they simply just do. It's all so very tragic. :feelsjuice::yes:
Materialism is synonymous with cultural decay. The more degenerate a culture, the more materialistic it is.

You can see that even with foids. They are dumb as shit and they fucking love material.

Materialism is synonymous with cultural decay. The more degenerate a culture, the more materialistic it is.

You can see that even with foids. They are dumb as shit and they fucking love material.
I'm of the fatalist position that it will take the collapse of civilization and society to save a people, but unfortunately, it's going to get quite messy filled with epic forms of brutality in between. You know, I really wish there was an alternative to all of that unpleasantness, but I just don't see any other way at this point. Sometimes total destruction is the only solution, I think that is all that is left regrettably, everything else has been exhausted already. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I don't have any desire to understand spirituality. Whites were and always will be pagans, even tough they larp as Christians. Keep your sky daddy stories to yourself. Religion is based because it keeps foids in check, but that's it.
Paganism is cucked. Paganism is chad/ stacy worshiping. Whites used to worship chad pagans like Zeus, Odin and Heracles. Stacy pagans like Athena. They made statues for them like they do today on Instagram and tik tok. They even stole Christianity from the kikes and turned it to Chad/ stacy pagan worshiping cult. Jesus/ Mary equals Chad/ Stacy.

The sky daddy is freedom from Chad/Stacy worshiping. Monotheism came to free you from worshiping humans. Religion keeps foids in check because religion teaches us to not worship the pussy and make it the ultimate goal in life so you will start looking down at women and treating them like trash while whites worship the pussy and build all their life on it that it is the reason they are simps.
Yes meds are good at art, they still didn't go to the moon. White Europeans did.
The moon landing was fake. USA was jealous of the USSR so it made a Hollywood movie to troll the world.
Which is based. I would rather be a free and noble beast than a domesticated dog. (Yes I know this sounds edgy).
Civilization was a huge fucking mistake. We weren't born to wake up at 6.30 to the hellish sound of a clock, get inside a metallic thing, travel several kms on asphalted roads together with other poor retards to slavishly work for a dude who doesn't care whether you live or die. This is all so fucking degenerate.

Men are fucking born to kill and rape in Minecraft. To torture his enemies and burn their holy sites. The Barbarians got it fucking right.

We need round 3.
View attachment 548739
Then we should live like the niggers
Niggers are the only race that they don't bother their heads with civilization, they just live life in its natural mode. Hunt eat fuck and sleep. Even their looks are made for that.

Bro, don't fight it, racemixxing is the future.
Soon, everybody will be a shitskinned mixture of all races.
I'm happy that I don't live long enough to experience it.

White people are aliens from another planet tbh.

The moon landing was fake. USA was jealous of the USSR so it made a Hollywood movie to troll the world.
Then why did the USSR not expose them? It would have been the embarassment of the century. :feelshaha: Nice logic.

Ethnictards be seething :feels::feels::feels::feels: and trying to come up with myths and obscure rare cases to "debunk" every time they see shit like this.
It will never begin for you if you deny the total superiority of the white race.
Only if we recognize their superiority will we have even a chance at improving and hopefully eradicating them from Earth one day and having world peace.

Only if we recognize their superiority will we have even a chance at improving and hopefully eradicating them from Earth one day and having world peace.
You want to eradicate me from earth? :cryfeels:

I don't know. I have a vague memory of you saying something anti-sewers.
I'm anti-low effort spam, not anti-sewers.
There are some funny threads in the sewers tbh ngl
But I don't like the emoji spamming in the sewers.

Bro, don't fight it, racemixxing is the future.
Soon, everybody will be a shitskinned mixture of all races.
I'm happy that I don't live long enough to experience it.
Every one will be a shitskin with chinky eyes because of curry and rice population