Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All of you faggots complaining about fakecels just need to press the ignore button.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Seriously. You only want to talk to people who you deem a truecel? Just ignore everyone you don’t like. It’s simple, easy, and doesn’t require you to act like an attention whore or bitch and whine over the supposed fakecels in the community. It’s so fucking simple but you retards can’t understand such a simple concept lol.

L + ratio + a girl liked you + fakecel + misinformation spreader + cope + seethe + dilate + mald + 16 years old + Joined Nov 7, 2022

just found the perfect target to test it on

L + ratio + a girl liked you + fakecel + misinformation spreader + cope + seethe + dilate + mald + 16 years old + Joined Nov 7, 2022
I was wearing a mask cope

Ignoring is a foid trait.

Better to be vocal about fakecels than being a cuck letting them brag here and ruin the forum

Kinda like what you're doing rn?
No I’m just responding to you and other retards complaining about me and trying to help you guys since you’re so troubled by me being allowed on the forum. Ignore me. Easy and simple.