Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my copes are running out idk what to turn to next

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Gaming, watching movies, eating were gone ages ago and now this site too. I remember r/incels having quality content and blackpills every single time i went on, even this site was addictive for 2-3 months but now this place is stale and full of low quality posts.

Exercise of any kind. Get out of your mind and into your body if that makes sense or crowd-out incel anxiety in your mind with like deep thoughts and shit by getting lost in a book

Try smashing your skull against concrete till u pass out. Works for me

Have you tried drinking with said copes? That sort of restored them for me last few months but that starts to get old too.

Have you tried drinking with said copes? That sort of restored them for me last few months but that starts to get old too.

Legit, I can't even tell if I'd like anything without alcohol.

I don't understand why the reddit format wasn't just copied, with the 4 sub-forums here as sub-"reddits" on the new site.

I don't understand why the reddit format wasn't just copied, with the 4 sub-forums here as sub-"reddits" on the new site.
Some users don't really like the reddit format (Myself included)

>tfw got bored with Vidya months ago

Honestly, the only thing I look forward to when I wake up in the morning is falling back asleep.

This forum is still addictive, you probably need a break.

Have sex with a beautiful mare.

I lost a cope as well among many. I overdosed on drugs not to long ago and now I get panic attacks on just 200mg of caffeine or anything that changes sober state so I can’t take drugs no more. The only cope I have left is sleep which is bad because it fast forwards life to more pain.