Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am going to turn 21 this summer

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Just a brief vent about this fact, a fact coming ever into the forefront of my mind as it draws deathly close. Only a few short months separate me from becoming a 21-year-old KHHV. Leaving teenage last year was hard in itself, but I fear this next one is going to be devastating. Why? It is because 21 is one of those ages that is sort of a societal rite-of-passage—it is idolized in a way that few other ages are. For those unaware, there is a whole fucking clothing brand dedicated to it called Forever21. I often saw one Forever21 store as a child when I went to a mall near my home, and it became sort of ingrained into my mind. Now that child is dead, and I am about to become that store's namesake, with not one girl in between. What went wrong…

Another obvious facet in the fixation on 21 is of course alcohol, in which I have no interest. (I have very addictive tendencies and would probably become an alcoholic and ruin my education if I started drinking.) Yet this lack of interest does not detract from the way that 21 is perceived in the world around us, hailed as the crowning jewel of youth, the prime of life—I would go so far as to argue that this celebration extends to a near-fetishization of the age. And as with anything sexual, I cannot partake in it. In all likelihood, the birthday so sweet to some will be wormwood to me.

lucky now you can legally drink alcohol, but you have no interest.
I drink alcohol but it's difficult getting it because muh 21

Welcome to the club

teenage is 13-19 cuz it ends with teen
Yes namely my last birthday being the one when I went from 19 to 20 thus leaving teenage… am I missing something?

lucky now you can legally drink alcohol, but you have no interest.
I drink alcohol but it's difficult getting it because muh 21
How long until then for you?

Only gets worse

soon i will be 22 kHHV

We are the same age… I dread the approach, you welcome it.
I only care until this age, I am ready to go to the Lord. I just want alcohol to cope for the time being.

I'm turning 24 soon, it's very brutal that my peers are busy impregnating foids and the dating pool will be full of single mothers. I hate the fact that soon I will be too old to date a cute smooth skinned young woman in her prime, I'm going to be just a worthless creepy old fart to society. I just want a cute relationship with lots of cuddling but when women become older, they only would laugh at that and see it as cringe, they have experienced it all in their teens.

Here the age of 18 is the equivalent of 21 in the US. I remember how empty I felt when I turned 21. I wish you the best

I'm turning 24 soon, it's very brutal that my peers are busy impregnating foids and the dating pool will be full of single mothers. I hate the fact that soon I will be too old to date a cute smooth skinned young woman in her prime, I'm going to be just a worthless creepy old fart to society. I just want a cute relationship with lots of cuddling but when women become older, they only would laugh at that and see it as cringe, they have experienced it all in their teens.

Here the age of 18 is the equivalent of 21 in the US. I remember how empty I felt when I turned 21. I wish you the best
Thank you, it means a lot. And I understand the fear about getting older, and how as one ages they may be perceived as a "creep"—our age is an inescapable factor in dating and relationships, yet it is something over which we have no control. Very brutal indeed.

Brace yourself, because you will most likely stay in the same situation.
I am currently 22yo, And still in the same predicament from 2/3 years ago.
Yes, I make good money and cannot complain about my income, but I thought my dating life and social life would have been slighly better by now (which is not the case).

If you have money and can afford surgery, do it right now.
If you want something in life, do it right now.
Stop procrastinating, and take action.
That´s my message to you.

Take action on foid (in video games)

Almost 21 too, still homeless :feelscry:

24 wagecuck at curry resturant it only gets worse...