Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ALL MEN HANDSOME

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Screenshot 20230918 100025 Reddit 1

They are indeeed! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: 5'4 Curry Janitor should believe in his own value and beauty!

Now excuse me as my 4/10 ass goes back to Chadlite 6'6 tall cracker that filled my asshole with semen.

Yes all men, but we arent recognized as men

pathetic cucks i just want r/braincels back

Campaigns like that won't do anything but stir feminists up
"What about womeeeen :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"

While having a billion "all women are beautiful" campaigns and commercials under their belt.
Which by the way, is what lead to completely average women thinking they are too much for average men.

Feminists ruined relationships between men and women.
Only high tier normies, chadlite and chad have the right to love.

View attachment 877064

They are indeeed! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: 5'4 Curry Janitor should believe in his own value and beauty!

Now excuse me as my 4/10 ass goes back to Chadlite 6'6 tall cracker that filled my asshole with semen.
That is a clinically delusional foid who believes the problem lies with men’s self image issues when it actually lies in absolute inability for an ugly male to live a decent life let alone their inability to obtain the basic sexual right to their existence.

it is true. because women don't recognize us as men but chad does.

That is a clinically delusional foid who believes the problem lies with men’s self image issues when it actually lies in absolute inability for an ugly male to live a decent life let alone their inability to obtain the basic sexual right to their existence.
A lot of people believe that men's issues with their self-value are not informed by their life experiences, yeah...

It's like when IT said that we are the only ones calling ourselves subhuman, and it's all in our heads...
Completely missing the point...

Literally nobody CALLED me subhuman, ever.

But have they treated me like one? 100%. All my life. Which is what matters.

I could give a shit less if someone calls me beautiful at this point.
I want to be TREATED as someone beautiful. Someone with dignity. Someone with any value as a human being.

Which is why this campaign is fucking retarded.
Being called beautiful, when your experiences say the complete opposite, does not help.

bluepilldebait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back