Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Incels Should Carry PeppER Spray, Knives, TasERs, etc, Like Charleston White™

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Or if you're lucky enough to have a legal firearm or be thugmaxxing to the point whERe you don't care if it is.

It's facts. Of course knowing how to fight doesn't hurt. The world is inhERently hostile towards subchads. We must be prepared.

I'm considering a crossbow..might be some legal loopholes for that.

And if you're in the US you can get firearms, even better

Or if you're lucky enough to have a legal firearm or be thugmaxxing to the point whERe you don't care if it is.

It's facts. Of course knowing how to fight doesn't hurt. The world is inhERently hostile towards subchads. We must be prepared.

I don't think a crossbow is effective when going outside. A manslayer, firearm or pepper spray would be better

I don't think a crossbow is effective when going outside. A manslayer, firearm or pepper spray would be better
I'd keep it at home, but a shotgun is better for home if you live in a non-cuck state

Pretty much mandatory if you're short since normies will want to fuck with you all the time.

I edc a spyderco just to the left of my nutsack so I can crossdraw while keeping it hidden behind my belt, never had to use it so far except once when some young folks were parked in the middle of the road outside my apartment, they didn't pursue my but called out "hey where's this guy going?" or something like that, damn teenagers.

My grandfather used to carry a startergun with 22. blanks, he was a bit of a rapscallion back in his country so this was as close as he could tow the line, I still think it's a good choice for a west european with cucked laws to EDC a 22. blank starter revolver for intimidation purposes.

I'd keep it at home, but a shotgun is better for home if you live in a non-cuck state
I'm from Germany, gunlaws are stricter than in Russia jfl

I just don’t leave the house

RIGHT TO BeAr ARMS

Yeah every subhuman should carry a weapon at all times. You can improvise shit if you live in a cucked country. A regular pen to someone's face and neck will seriously fuck them up. All it takes is for some foid to scream help and an army of white knight cucks will attack you on her orders. Glowies in Australia have been seething recently because they know I have unregistered firearms but they found nothing when they raided me. Even when driving, I keep a 40cm metal pole for a car jack on the right hand side passenger seat.
Best way to hide a firearm is to bury it (below is the US mil guide from one of their training manuals). Don't write anything down, don't use a GPS or carry a phone with you when doing it, don't tell anyone where you buried it.
Cache

How to protect it against rust etc? Clean it with regular CLP, wrap each part in a rag, then in news paper, plastic trash bag, newspaper, glad wrap, plastic trash bag, newspaper, glad wrap... Then cover the whole thing in duct tape and bury it. Water will build up over time through condensation in the plastic but the newspaper acts as an absorbent and slowly stops it from going into the next layer. The plastic bags keep it waterproof, the newspaper absorbs any water, and the glad wrap keeps it tight, and the duct tape protects it from punctures when digging it up. You can also use PVC pipes and plastic paint buckets with lids.
Select a burial site while hiking during the day, then go back there at night with a shovel and a large poncho. Bury it at least a metre deep into the ground. Dig your hole and place the extracted soil on the poncho to contain it. Place your waterproofed item in the hole, and backfill it with soil you dug up. Camouflage the area by spreading leaf litter over it to blend it in with local area. Then take a bearing and distance to the location from a local landmark (for example a large tree etc). Check the site is undisturbed every few months by observing the area on a hike.
I've done that method for years, it does work.