Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all incels need to get roided asap

I’m doing 350 test and 100 deca. Roids are a good cope for any guy

I’m doing 350 test and 100 deca. Roids are a good cope for any guy
i’m finishing up my 250 test cycle which is pretty mild, think im going to do 350 test 400 primo for my next cycle with some tbol added or anavar

if u cant get pussy u might as well become a roided, aggressive, high muscle mass beast

250 test e for life and make hood linear gains, or even more if on higher dose test

why not just live a “fuck it” life?
This is what i need to do, (in video game) how can i msg u op

i’m finishing up my 250 test cycle which is pretty mild, think im going to do 350 test 400 primo for my next cycle with some tbol added or anavar
I think over a gram a week is where giga chad level physique starts to form

Don't look forward to becoming bald though

Maybe I will do some cycles to strength maxx. But only after like 5 years from now.

250mg test doesnt sound too much, the side effects between 200-400 are basically the same (none, for most people)

couldnt find the story in a few mins tho

250mg test doesnt sound too much, the side effects between 200-400 are basically the same (none, for most people)

200-400 are two totally different doses but alright bro

one puts you at 1000ng/dl and the other puts you at 2200ng/dl

Yes, better to take 2 grams of roids instead of 200mgs

If you want to roid, ROID!

No "low dose" bs

You cant get a boner on roids, it destroys your T system

1000ng/dl is natty, no point in Roiding for that much.
1000ng/dl with lowered shbg due to exogenous test use and bone growth mogs being natty to death