Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all incels need to get roided asap

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
if u cant get pussy u might as well become a roided, aggressive, high muscle mass beast

250 test e for life and make hood linear gains, or even more if on higher dose test

why not just live a “fuck it” life?

I would inject testosterone immediatly if I'd knew how to get it.

its super easy lol

would rather not discuss here though, if ur curious shoot me a pm

eventually i will boyo

No, i won’t. I want a girlfriend, i don’t hate ‘em

I’ve been to a gym before where you walk into a locker room and get offered all that shit. Find a meathead gym and that’s all.

I'd try gymmaxxing naturally first to see my genetic potential; seems like a good cope to me. :feelsjuice:

No steroids for your face

I'm getting on SARMs the day I turn 18

Enlarged heart.

No steroids for your face
wonder how superphysiological test injected from 17-18 when your still in development grows mandible, chin, browridge, cheekbones, etc then

why not start rn and put 60 lbs on ur bench in 12 weeks
i need to leanmaxx more plus i dont have the money for a cycle
im a great fan of steroid content though, i watch a lot of more plates more dates.
What do you think of SARMs?

I'd prefer to reach a certain level of gymmaxx before roiding. :feelsjuice:
how old are you? if ur under 20 you can grow facial bones roiding

People do roids to get pussy. Without pussy it has no point. In a fight a weapon would beat muscle. Also i don't care about intimidating normies since it doesn't work

I don’t need them I already got high T

if u cant get pussy u might as well become a roided, aggressive, high muscle mass beast

250 test e for life and make hood linear gains, or even more if on higher dose test

Can you make any recommendations or give me a decent referral to a source for legal and safe roids? I've gone as far as my genetics and natural gains will allow but I need to go further as I totally embrace your philosophy on the point above.

Can you make any recommendations or give me a decent referral to a source for legal and safe roids? I've gone as far as my genetics and natural gains will allow but I need to go further as I totally embrace your philosophy on the point above.
shoot me a pm

People do roids to get pussy. Without pussy it has no point. In a fight a weapon would beat muscle. Also i don't care about intimidating normies since it doesn't work
Most soy fags don’t carry weapons. Intimidation doesn’t matter when you can effectively overpower 99% of the populous with your bare hands

too much copium
steroids just make you an ogre

they increase jaw width, facial bonemass, muscle mass, androgenic index, but ok
Dcd7d097f4a4ad0537e3a413a13cfed4

ogremaxxing isn't going to get you any pussy

Ive never meet a roider who gets pussy. 99% of roiders are ugly spaztics. The only roiders who get pussy are the social media chad influencers, and its cuz theyre chad not cuz theyre roided, theyd still get pussy without it, they just have mental illness which led them to inject.

Steroids is 99% of the time copium by the loser mentally ill incel

I agree fully. Did steroids for around 8 years while in prison and lifted religiously. The way people treat me changed a lot when I got out. Still ugly as shit (facially deformed), still can't get a girl, HOWEVER, the way MEN treat me is completely different. There's often a genuine respect I'd never seen before. I actually have real friends now. As for women, instead of acting uppity with me like they did before prison, they're now scared to death of me. I'm automatically a "rapist" in their eyes, and they even think I'm a faggot one who would cornhole their Chad boyfriends. Yeah, a girl actually said something of that nature and it got back to me. But roids are a net positive. All the blatant abuse stopped. At least I'm left alone, no longer actively bullied.

I agree fully. Did steroids for around 8 years while in prison and lifted religiously. The way people treat me changed a lot when I got out. Still ugly as shit (facially deformed), still can't get a girl, HOWEVER, the way MEN treat me is completely different. There's often a genuine respect I'd never seen before. I actually have real friends now. As for women, instead of acting uppity with me like they did before prison, they're now scared to death of me. I'm automatically a "rapist" in their eyes, and they even think I'm a faggot one who would cornhole their Chad boyfriends. Yeah, a girl actually said something of that nature and it got back to me. But roids are a net positive. All the blatant abuse stopped. At least I'm left alone, no longer actively bullied.
mirin u hard

Ive never meet a roider who gets pussy. 99% of roiders are ugly spaztics. The only roiders who get pussy are the social media chad influencers, and its cuz theyre chad not cuz theyre roided, theyd still get pussy without it, they just have mental illness which led them to inject.

Steroids is 99% of the time copium by the loser mentally ill incel
did i say its to get pussy? read the fucking post you might as well just blast and cruise if youve given up trying to fuck altogether

gym will be fun as fuck, great linear gains, men will be mirin u, etc etc etc plus bone growth if under 20

yet its cope!

Stop trying to ruin people's lives, graycel.

That shit has ridiculous side effects.

faggots.is
if u wanna be bullied by other guys for being a skinnyfat ringwristted 15 inch bideltoid subhuman then that’s your thing i guess

Tell me how to get troids from trannies

if u wanna be bullied by other guys for being a skinnyfat ringwristted 15 inch bideltoid subhuman then that’s your thing i guess
I lift regularly and am in the top 10% muscle-wise in my area.

keep coping you absolute degenerate needle pusher.

you know who else uses needles? men who have sex with men with HIV who are also needle users.

men will be mirin u
absolute faggot

That’s what I’m planning to do in the spring

my acne will worsen so fuck no

I lift regularly and am in the top 10% muscle-wise in my area.

keep coping you absolute degenerate needle pusher.

you know who else uses needles? men who have sex with men with HIV who are also needle users.

absolute faggot
must be out of development and bitter he cant grow extra bones roiding, brutal

I get my gear off of eroids

I did that 500mg Test E for some month and got more horny and spent most money on hookers and wanted to go out instead of training
I quitted that shit

I did that 500mg Test E for some month and got more horny and spent most money on hookers and wanted to go out instead of training
I quitted that shit
u just sound super lazy and noncomitted

Do you really think that's going to work for incels with Morgan Lahaye (Blackops2cel) like faces?
superphysiological test increases muscle building potential for 99 percent of people