Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based All I Care About is Getting High

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I would trade having an LTR gf easily for a pound of some Kush, that shit would last me 2 years or more since I keep it all to myself, no one I have to share it with. Unless the LTR gf gave me money or free dope, I would gain more for my selfish wants by choosing the weed.

What's LTR, low tier ruby or something

What a druggie cuck

A cuck is a fag that gives up doing something he enjoys, drugs or otherwise, to please some entitled cunt that wants a betabux.
This. If you have nothing to lose then why not actually enjoy something? Muh you rot lonely but you should not use drugs teehee.

I'd immidiately stop smoking weed if that would mean i get a LTR

I would trade having an LTR gf easily for a pound of some Kush, that shit would last me 2 years or more since I keep it all to myself, no one I have to share it with. Unless the LTR gf gave me money or free dope, I would gain more for my selfish wants by choosing the weed.
So a volcel because you have access to Long term relationship but would trade her for kush.

If you rather wanna sit around and be an addict than have a GF? If i had kush id trade just to feel what loves like.

GTFO

Last edited: