Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All females are transphobic

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
My capacity to enjoy life has been throttled by severe aesthetic dysphoria ever since I was born. I am a Chad in the body of an incel. Females perpetually disrespect my gender identity and continue to treat me as an incel even though I am intending to undergo aesthetic affirmation surgery to become a Chad. It is a travesty that some states offer subsidized gender affirmation surgery to males and females while incels transitioning to Chad receive no governmental support or social recognition.

Yep, I too am a chad, a magnificent supreme gentleman trapped with the face of a subhuman incel.

I think society should acknowledge the fact that I'm a 6"2 black man with dreads and a quarterback for the NFL. Just because I happen to be trapped in the body of a 5'7 Indian doesn't mean people should treat me as such.

A lot of females feel uncomfortable having trans hanging around there rest rooms, dressing areas and generally woman areas.

If I was a woman; I wouldn't give a fuck, tbh.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of females feel uncomfortable having trans hanging around there rest rooms, dressing areas and generally woman areas.

They fear the presence of men who are not Chads.

I agree with this. I am a chad in the body of an incel. I want my free surgery and sympathy

incelemperor said:
I agree with this. I am a chad in the body of an incel. I want my free surgery and sympathy

We need an amendment to C-16. Pre-op trans-Chads experience a significantly higher degree of economic privation, social rejection, and statistically have less successful careers. Females must respect our gender identity.

dardycunt said:
My capacity to enjoy life has been throttled by severe aesthetic dysphoria ever since I was born. I am a Chad in the body of an incel. Females perpetually disrespect my gender identity and continue to treat me as an incel even though I am intending to undergo aesthetic affirmation surgery to become a Chad. It is a travesty that some states offer subsidized gender affirmation surgery to males and females while incels transitioning to Chad receive no governmental support or social recognition.

Well, going from incel to chad would mean self improvement, losing weight, possibly going to the gym and going outside and stuff... Most people in this forum seem dead against any form of improving upon themselves, so I guess there's no transition available for most incels.

God bless.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I dunno I think a lot of people are uncomfortable with trans people in public toilets. It takes all kinds really. A lot of people I know personally on my social media sites feel weird about it.

grass said:
Well, going from incel to chad would mean self improvement, losing weight, possibly going to the gym and going outside and stuff... Most people in this forum seem dead against any form of improving upon themselves, so I guess there's no transition available for most incels.

God bless.

Most of us are already of average weight and go to the gym. Going outside triggers our dysphoria as females are not willing to acknowledge our gender identity. It is necessary for pre-op trans-Chads to receive support in their surgical endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back