Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all criticism that women give you translates to this:

U

uninstall

Banned
-
why aren't you chad?

yes that it

he is creepy = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you being weird
he is poor = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you being poor
he is rude = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you treating me like shit
he is boring = why aren't you chad enough so that I can just watch your face and ignore all the stupid stuff you are saying

I am busy - why aren't you chad enough so that I am not busy.

When I approach a woman with whatever line...

She subconsciously interprets it like this - why isn't he chad enough so that I ACTUALLY GROW SOME BALLS AND REACT APPROPRIATELY.

That's it.

ALL FEMALE CRITICISM TRANSLATES TO

WHY AREN'T YOU CHAD

why aren't you chad?

yes that it

he is creepy = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you being weird
he is poor = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you being poor
he is rude = why aren't you chad enough so that I can accept you treating me like shit
he is boring = why aren't you chad enough so that I can just watch your face and ignore all the stupid stuff you are saying

I am busy - why aren't you chad enough so that I am not busy.

When I approach a woman with whatever line...

She subconsciously interprets it like this - why isn't he chad enough so that I ACTUALLY GROW SOME BALLS AND REACT APPROPRIATELY.

That's it.

ALL FEMALE CRITICISM TRANSLATES TO

WHY AREN'T YOU CHAD
I mean, what else is this forum about? Water's wet

High iq thread. Looks >>>> everything. Jfl if you think an aspie with Chad looks wouldn't get tons of girls.

High IQ. """Personality""" is just foid codeword for looks. A Chad can dress like shit, smell like shit and act like shit and still get rewarded with pussy, while an incel can groom and shower for 10 hours daily and it wouldn't affect whether women like him one bit.

You forgot one:
he is violent = why aren't you chad enough so that I can send you love letters while you murder everyone?

https://incels.is/threads/brazilian...er-the-first-month-in-the-penitentiary.64338/

JFL, how can foids deny their fucked up nature and pretend it's about personality? Foids sending letters to serial killers is a huge thing, big enough to be classified by psychologists as a phenomenon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

This planet needs to go off orbit and freeze to death in the dark or get sucked into a black hole fuck this existence as a subhuman if i was at least normie lite i wouldnt have suicidal thoughts every second FUCKK