Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All copes really do come to an end

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
the only thing that has given me any happiness was my gaming pc and now even that is running its course and i feel like im depressed again when I was depressed when I was 17/18 im even considering starting drinking and smoking again

all copes that make you happy are very fleeting and we all need to be careful with that because we delude ourselves to think video games and tv will be what keeps us from roping or something but even then those copes eventually all die out when you realize there is more to life then entertaining youreself with these things

I just wish I can delude myself again into thinking these copes is all I need

I don't think so. I have this really cool coping mechanism called GTM (good taste in mouth)

Yes, everything eventually becomes boring at times...

Give me your gaming PC bro i really need it to change my life

the only thing that has given me any happiness was my gaming pc and now even that is running its course and i feel like im depressed again when I was depressed when I was 17/18 im even considering starting drinking and smoking again

all copes that make you happy are very fleeting and we all need to be careful with that because we delude ourselves to think video games and tv will be what keeps us from roping or something but even then those copes eventually all die out when you realize there is more to life then entertaining youreself with these things

I just wish I can delude myself again into thinking these copes is all I need

View: https://youtu.be/ZXnx7eI9nOk

Indeed they do
X-Men-Vol-2-41-1.jpg

Does Liqour lose its effect if you over do it

My graphics card just died today rip and I don't want to buy a new one with the insane prices out there, my only cope is gone for now and I can't keep the image of the rope out of my head :fuk:

I'm glad all cops end!

I prefer no statist extortion goons!