Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alex Jones says Incels influenced by videogames kill people

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
This week Alex Jones answered a listener question about videogames and violence and his explanation was, basically, that "autistic Incels influenced by videogames kill people".

Makes me proud to hear him talking about "Involuntary Celibate Movement".

Of course he did, he's a lunatic.

He's such a bitch. Can't stand Cuck Jones. Controlled opposition Jew puppet.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Its because of the redpill

GAMERS RISE UP

Also this
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

GAMERS RISE UP

Also this
Jews try to blend in as "white people". JFL. Keep an eye out for Bergs, steins, levines, cohens, kushners or any other hebrew name

Alex Jones's heart is in the right place but he is too low IQ to grasp what it he is dealing with most of the times. Also don't get fooled by his obsession with conspiracies, the guy is a complete normie.

He is not controlled opposition if by that you mean he is working for them consciously. They just let him run amok because his very stupidity discredits their opponents. Their strategy has always been that of promoting the least believable or stupid among their enemies while squashing the intelligent ones under their boot.

why are you watching alex jones is the bigger question

Alex believed in the Trump meme JFL

He admitted to slaying mad bitches when he was younger. He can't really relate

Cool guy though

He's a fucking nutjob.

Isn't 50% of incels here are ethniks ?
I don't count the whites because they are low t and can get laid easly if they want to (I know the struggle of downloading an app).
But of course, say they are all white. WHITES are the devil, they eat babies.
They will never admit the root of the problem.

He makes me laugh but he was exposed for putting an act on for his show.

why are you watching alex jones is the bigger question

Because his show is fun. Most of the time I don't know what he is talking about, I am not from US, but the way he talks and how he blends all conspiracies and topics together... Trump, Hillary, Jews, globalist, Brexit, pedophiles, some internal US politics, soyboys, feminists, he can go through these topics in like 1 minute and then switch to a commercial for some Alpha Male Power supplements. It's fun.

I can't watch normal news broadcasts as they're boring as fuck.

It's good that he knows about Incel, that is a progress for us.

Bruh

Well he's sort of right. Dont agree about video games radicalization of incels though.

incels

>fucked by life
>has no friends
>retreats to video games
>fuuuck i have no hope anyway, let's take a couple fucks with me
>ER

notice the 'video games' part can be replaced by typing up a document (Cho), WoW (ER), Adam Lanza (video games??) anything you can put it

LOL :lul::lul::lul:

Jones didn't say that. He said that video games were used to instinctively get people to kill, and that most of these killers played shooting games. Those are facts. One can argue correlation is not causation, etc... I personally don't believe vidya caused any killing whatsoever. He's also completely against censoring any video games.

I agree it's just correlation.

Basically, if ure Incel, u're likely to play videogames. Most of us do.

Very typical of a disinfo shill.

I mean hes right about a lot of shooters being autistic

But videogames and incels? I mean come on.

I cannot take this guy seriously anymore. There was a point where he made some and brought up some good points about stuff like what really happened on 9/11?, I don't totally buy the conspiracy angle, but am open minded enough to consider it and I don't flat out deny nothing. For a while now, he's been grasping at straw, gay frogs anyone?, and he just picks these topics of the moment, convinces he knows the truth, and won't even see the holes in his own arguments. Fuck this guy and anyone who takes him seriously. Really dude? The old videogames cause violence angle? Gimme a fucking break.
Also, I am glad Trump won, but Jones is such a cocksucking little bitch for him.

I mean hes right about a lot of shooters being autistic

But videogames and incels? I mean come on.
I don't even play shooter games and I hate females as much as the next guy