Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcoholicels explain yourselves

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
How are you addicted to alcohol? It tastes so bad. I tried vodka and beer and both tasted like shit. Heineken is the worst flavor I ever tasted, it's literal cat piss.
Getting drunk was somewhat fun though I will give you that.

vodka tastes awful but i enjoy the taste of beer. People drink it not because of the taste but because they get rid of their problems in an instant.

In most countries alcohol is th only option of a legal drug.
It is either that or risking ending up in jail being raepd by Bubba.
Better being a drunk than being ghey

Theres nothing better to do in a lot of countries so they start drinking when they're young

I can't speak for myself because I've never been an alcoholic. But my dad and some friends were. From what it appears they never start drinking with the intention of being alcoholics. But from what it appears, they start drinking to relax and have fun and they enjoy it. They get to the point where everytime they drink they get blackout drunk. And at that point it's too late to fix it

Last edited: