Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alabama mass shooting: 4 confirmed dead, reports of at least 20 injured at teenager's birthday party

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I have no sympathies just because they're "muuuh kids". Good riddance, because kids are enjoying their lives while we rot.

Probably gang related niggers so jfl

Picture (nsfw)

06ld6z61h8ua1.jpg

Last edited:
my fellow Alabamians :lul:

In video SPIEL

Almost got excited until seeing that it was just typical jogger shit

Average birthday party in burgerstan

Update: it's probably gang related, so degenerates popped. Lifefuel.

Almost got excited until seeing that it was just typical jogger shit
Infact it makes it even better, cus gang niggers rekt

2023 must hold the record for the most shootings jfl

Average birthday party in burgerstan
America has to be special. There's so many shootings jfl.

Its not like other countries dont have incels and guns but why is america so exclusive in this idk why

If only the teenagERs at the party had taken more showERs, went to more thERapy sessions, worked on getting a bettER pERsonality etc. then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.

Fuck man like every week there’s another one :feelskek: based for going Alabambam on them I fucking hate teenagers

it will be forgotten by next week lol

Why do most people who go ER have such a bad aim ? Out of 24 people only 4 were killed, thats a less than 20% kill rate

Why do most people who go ER have such a bad aim ? Out of 24 people only 4 were killed, thats a less than 20% kill rate
There's two types of killers.. the fuck the world type and "hurr Durr ooga booga gang gang" type

The first ones are the ones with high kill count because they seek to leash destruct on the world

The second type are the gang niggers who hit and run and put some rounds etc etc
Also shooting and aiming is hard irl

The ones with high kill count do it at close range and repeatedly shoot at the bodies (esp at the head)

I have no sympathies just because they're "muuuh kids". Good riddance, because kids are enjoying their lives while we rot.

Probably gang related niggers so jfl

Picture (nsfw)

06ld6z61h8ua1.jpg
Based ER but count was low.

Picture (nsfw)

06ld6z61h8ua1.jpg
ROFL. Blacks are so retarded.

*Half their friends get killed*
*Post snapchat*
"Yo mane what the fuck mane murder be so lame bruh ya ain't gonna see me with my gang no more mane I ain't wanna be murdered jit"
*Will refuse to go to the police because "hood honor"*

Fuck man like every week there’s another one :feelskek: based for going Alabambam on them I fucking hate teenagers
Look how that zoomer cunt writes in that picture. I hate zoomer lingo so much.

Update: it's probably gang related, so degenerates popped. Lifefuel.
Damn. I thought it would be the revenge of an outcast who was constantly bullied at school and did not receive the invitation to the party. Still Lifefuel anyway.

“The party don’t start till I walk in”

its probably gang related

Fuck normies fuck foids

I'm only shocked (and disappointed )that this ain't happening in EVERY SINGLE town EVERY SINGLE day.

The rate of people going ER is definitely ticking up. But it's always just small time.

I'm still anticipating another Big One. Like the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Or maybe in a Timothy McVeigh style bombing.

lifefuel plus most of them are nigs which make it even better but that's a normal very average day in burgerland
this is probably the shooting number 1000 this year and still counting, hope this continue and even grow bigger

Fucking finally it's not random subhumans or grandpas being killed because a retard goes out with a gun with 0 actual idea of what he wants to do by committing mass violence. :lul:

most of them are nigs

100% normie gang bullshit that sparked up at their party. :feelsjuice:

Asian oneitiscel @HiddenUzer went finally ER.

Nigga it says at least 20 injured so it sounds like literally everyone got a bullet.

Alabama, 20 injured but 4 killed, in other words joggers jogging. No surprise there