Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: shooting in florida gaming event, 4 dead 20 injured so far

LMAO
4 people are dead and all those cuck tears care about is getting a screenshot from here so they can get some upvotes
disgusting.
Yeah, cuck tears are the worst

Why commit a mass shooting on Sunday, you're not gonna get any media attention that way.

You can, of course (It's debatable how much you can feel bad about people you've never met or know). The point is not to preach it because "muh IT is watching to screencap". Death is the best thing that can happen to an incel. I don't feel bad and I'm not going to pretend I care about their suffering.

I'm not trying to tell you how to feel. But the sadness that some of us feel over this is real, is what I'm saying. Also, the worry over IncelTearsers come a'bushwhacking comes from a place of sincere concern too. The central goal here, for me, is for incels to not be seen as jokes who orchestrated their own misery or chose to be depressed. So any excuse for the peanut gallery to lean on their old fallbacks is bad for business.

I need IncelTears, and everyone, to realize we're not their strawmen. So that one day people will be like "Okay, we see now that you need help, have needed help for a while, and in neglecting you we've done a lot of harm."

I need IncelTears, and everyone, to realize we're not their strawmen.
The thing is- IncelTears is completely irrelevant to the broader societal opinion- even a single retarded news report does more damage than their entire yearly activity. They will also always have their cherrypicked edgy sources from places like /pol/, /r9k/ and the alt-forums.

I wonder if this guy is going to be praised on the trucel forum?

I need IncelTears, and everyone, to realize we're not their strawmen. So that one day people will be like "Okay, we see now that you need help, have needed help for a while, and in neglecting you we've done a lot of harm."
That is never going to happen. IncelTears is a mocking sub. They don't really care if Incels need help. Don't you see the kind of posts that are posted over there? A lot of times a post by a controversial post by completely new user who joined few minutes back can be seen. Or downvoted posts from braincels. And from there they make the generalization that every Incel is actually like that. It is not hard to see that most Incels are not like that. The media tries so hard to portray all Incels as misogynists and pedos. Any sane person can see that that is not the case. They really don't give a fuck. They just don't want the true female behavior to be exposed.

I wonder if this guy is going to be praised on the trucel forum?
We don't even have his identity yet- he's either that one normie or mr. manlet rage. It's probable that he'll be a martyr (maybe not going as far as a saint) in the latter case.

Edit: one of those two

well seems like this event is over
no wounds are in crucial so total 4 dead + the shooter.
cya next week in florida or chicago.

The thing is- IncelTears is completely irrelevant to the broader societal opinion- even a single retarded news report does more damage than their entire yearly activity. They will also always have their cherrypicked edgy sources from places like /pol/, /r9k/ and the alt-forums.

That is never going to happen. IncelTears is a mocking sub. They don't really care if Incels need help. Don't you see the kind of posts that are posted over there? A lot of times a post by a controversial post by completely new user who joined few minutes back can be seen. Or downvoted posts from braincels. And from there they make the generalization that every Incel is actually like that. It is not hard to see that most Incels are not like that. The media tries so hard to portray all Incels as misogynists and pedos. Any sane person can see that that is not the case. They really don't give a fuck. They just don't want the true female behavior to be exposed.

That's why I mean everyone, including the people outside of IncelTears that actually matter. IncelTears aren't the only ones amongst us. The world is watching. We gotta be able to reach somebody.

Damn, couldn't even beat Elliot's score.

That's why I mean everyone, including the people outside of IncelTears that actually matter. IncelTears aren't the only ones amongst us. The world is watching. We gotta be able to reach somebody.
dont worry the idiots here that happy for people being dead (MALE GAMERS) will make sure we will be on the news
or the fact that 50% of the posts are racist AF

I hope it's not another poser faggot ruining our reputation because normalfag media needs to cash in on the incel debacle.
Kek look at the number of guests :feelskek:
just fucking sakoku the forum before it gets overboard.

Last edited:
Is it? We're like furries- something the normie sees like 2 times on the news and forgets all about half a hour post factum.

I think the world is watching. We're a fad fast gathering moss. I'm sure you've seen the articles, "incel" is the new scapegoat and social justice buzzword.

LMAO
4 people are dead and all those cuck tears care about is getting a screenshot from here so they can get some upvotes
disgusting.
Reading some of the comments here, by your logic, we're no better.
Cucktears, fuck off and go die anyway, please.

good god what have this forum become.

Literally virtue signaling their sympathy to the victims of a shooting. I am disgusted and repulsed.

What happened to the good old days? https://incels.is/threads/another-hero.62295/

So many hilarious and truecel posts such as:

1)
>1 kill
Fucking amateur.
Saint Alek got 10 kills and he didn't even use a gun.

2)
0 kills.
Wtf how can somebody be such a fuck up that they injure 9 but kill 0.
I hope it wasn't an incel because he's an embarassment.

3) Probably a muzzie, but if not then DAMN, TORONTOCELS WILDIN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

4) ERs need to get lessons from ISIS on how to kill a ton of people at once

5) Place your bets, tbh tbh. Arabcel going Jihad? Incel going ER? Blackcel running thug game?

The screams are music to my ears

It's confirmed that it's this guy- martyr David Katz.
1535316541491 1

Should've shot gamer girls rather than niggers, still good job.

I think your MOTHER should be murdered in cold blood because of my own personal reasons that you don't understand.

See how it feels??

It's called EMPATHY you AUTIST.

Get help while you're still young NW1, white, 6+, slim, NEET, etc?

Tbh you have a point, I do sometimes feel ashamed about what I post here but when I get on Im usually pissed and just need to vent

LOL @ that last bit thought, Im none of those things except maybe white you could argue but being slavic + having shit colored eyes basically makes me an honorary ethnic

Last edited:
Cant wait to see what they will come up with, considering age to buy a gun was raised to 21, there have been more people being baker acted.
i was threatened to be baker acted... fucking uni

The screams are music to my ears
>pro gamer|
>kills only 4
JFL at this noobcel
faggot can get a better kd than that after all the gaming he's done right?
Should've shot gamer girls rather than niggers, still good job.
ARE THOSE 20 INJURED HOPEFULLY CRITICAL?
what is his nickname on forum ?

Only 4? Thats not enough
Hopefully more die
4 dead 20 injured 420 blazeit eyyy

Last edited:
There really needs to be more video game control laws. How many more people have to die?

2 deads + the shooter. idk why everyone said 4 on the news

Horrible event and a sad, sad thing has happened.

hopefully he spared the incels and made any femoids/chads suffer in their dying moments

Funny how the cam of the people stops just as the shooting starts. False flag?
Supposedly when kickoff begins the camera to the people is turned off. Probably just a coincidence.
This is another push for the gun ban agenda in America, they have now an excuse to include video games in the ban too
if the suspect is subhuman they will blame incels too
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Retardcels are allowed in here too i suppose.

This is another push for the gun ban agenda in America, they have now an excuse to include video games in the ban too
if the suspect is subhuman they will blame incels too
tbh

To the Walter Kitty Edge Lords & Shit Posters. Ask yourselves. Who attends Gamer Events? It certainly isn't Chad or Stacy. Its US. Yes you heard it. US. Nerds, Geeks, Dorks & other Incels. WTAF are you gloating about seeing people murdered.

SJW's & SOY BOYS. The little burp to us Incels don't attend those events. So WTAF are you gloating at?

EVEN IF Chad's or Stacies did attend that event. They would have been supporting Incelesque style hobbies AND not attacking Incels.

To the silly arse bastards trying to big this event up. Ask the question. Does your behaviour really help OUR (includes me) cause?

PS Google the Battle of Jalalabad in the summer of 1989 & see what I'm getting at.

To the Walter Kitty Edge Lords & Shit Posters. Ask yourselves. Who attends Gamer Events? It certainly isn't Chad or Stacy. Its US. Yes you heard it. US. Nerds, Geeks, Dorks & other Incels. WTAF are you gloating about seeing people murdered.

SJW's & SOY BOYS. The little burp to us Incels don't attend those events. So WTAF are you gloating at?

EVEN IF Chad's or Stacies did attend that event. They would have been supporting Incelesque style hobbies AND not attacking Incels.

To the silly arse bastards trying to big this event up. Ask the question. Does your behaviour really help OUR (includes me) cause?

PS Google the Battle of Jalalabad in the summer of 1989 & see what I'm getting at.