Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: shooting in florida gaming event, 4 dead 20 injured so far

Man, American society is morally corrupt and is rotting from the inside. This is one of the reasons why I want to money max and avoid peasants like the Ultra Rich do.

Horrible event and a sad, sad thing has happened.
To the Walter Kitty Edge Lords & Shit Posters. Ask yourselves. Who attends Gamer Events? It certainly isn't Chad or Stacy. Its US. Yes you heard it. US. Nerds, Geeks, Dorks & other Incels. WTAF are you gloating about seeing people murdered.

SJW's & SOY BOYS. The little burp to us Incels don't attend those events. So WTAF are you gloating at?

EVEN IF Chad's or Stacies did attend that event. They would have been supporting Incelesque style hobbies AND not attacking Incels.

To the silly arse bastards trying to big this event up. Ask the question. Does your behaviour really help OUR (includes me) cause?

PS Google the Battle of Jalalabad in the summer of 1989 & see what I'm getting at.

1526668790564.jpg

IT'S NOT JUST A GAME ANYMORE, VERONICA. YOU COULD HAVE DATED ME BUT YOU CHOSE CHAD.
GAMERS RISE UP.

It's time for gaymers to die.

let's make an incel convention and get all shot up
let's make an incel convention and get all shot up

Last edited:
my coworkers mentioned this today and i told them they deserved it for playing madden
There really needs to be more video game control laws. How many more people have to die?

Why is your mum dying lifefuel?

Oh you meant when people who you don't care about die, it's lifefuel! Oh, I misunderstood.

Duh, no shit, Sherlock. Good job pointing out the obvious.

It's ironic. All those videos he makes and he's got that mentality. He is basically like a cuck who's effort all goes into the garbage. Not that I have sympathy for people with that mentality.

Duh, no shit, Sherlock. Good job pointing out the obvious.

Such a great personality. You prove IT right.

Do you like spreeshootings?
It's ironic. All those videos he makes and he's got that mentality. He is basically like a cuck who's effort all goes into the garbage. Not that I have sympathy for people with that mentality.

As much as I hate inceldom and want the world to burn, it's of no benefit to me and gives me no pleasure to see random innocent people shot. If you wupported those who shot the inventors of Tinder then I'd at least see where you're coming from, but shooting some innocent young men who are playing videogames, I don't see how that makes you feel less like an incel loser????
my coworkers mentioned this today and i told them they deserved it for playing madden

Way to be NT, bro.

Last edited:
good
nothing of value was lost

Muh toxic masculinity
muh gun control
Muh violent video games
Muh incels
did I miss anything?

Muh toxic masculinity
muh gun control
Muh violent video games
Muh incels
did I miss anything?
only a good numale with a video game can stop a bad numale with a video game

Do you like spreeshootings?
I find them very interesting, especially what motivates the shooter. I really don't give a shit about those who were shot because why should you care about people who you don't even fucking know, do you think they care about you? You're an Incel, therefore they view as scum of the earth, so we shouldn't really care when a few normies get filled with bullets.

I find them very interesting, especially what motivates the shooter. I really don't give a shit about those who were shot because why should you care about people who you don't even fucking know, do you think they care about you? You're an Incel, therefore they view as scum of the earth, so we shouldn't really care when a few normies get filled with bullets.

But your mum is normie scum too???

But your mum is normie scum too???
I don't what your obsession with everyone's mother is but that's different as I know her and love her, I don't know any of the people who were shot so I couldn't care less about them.

I don't what your obsession with everyone's mother is but that's different as I know her and love her, I don't know any of the people who were shot so I couldn't care less about them.

that empathy
that consistency