Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Akira (1988) is Zionist Propaganda That Predicts the Fall of Tokyo and Japan (HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW THE OLYMPICS WOULD BE IN TOKYO IN 2020?!?!)

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
Before I go into the whacky stuff let me begin with a little review.

The bad. The animation is absolutely garbage. Macross DYRL (1984) complete MOGS this in terms of animation quality. Macross also had a story and waifus unlike this garbage. This trash has girls (none are waifu tier) that look indistinguishable from the boys. Literally by the end of the movie when the girl wears the main character's jacket I could not tell them apart and kept getting confused. There is no story and it's just mindless action.

The good. The first 30 minutes were really cool and setup a nice cyberpunk world with techno biker gangs running wild. If the movie was about this it would've been awesome but soon quickly turned to shit.

The crazy.

This movie is a Zionist propaganda piece.

Exhibit 1.

The main character literally wears a fucking bluepill on his back the whole movie.

tumblr_n7ie11Df5R1qg4blro3_500.gif

Exhibit 2:

This is normie trash of the highest order. It is literally normie's first anime movie (Only Spirited Away (which was actually good) can top this trash for that category).

Exhibit 3.

Once again normie trash. It's Kanye West's famous anime so you know this is shit. His whole music video (his most famous one) was based entirely off it.

Exhibit 4.

Tokyo was destroyed in the movie in 1988. This is the same year as the Korean Olympics. This is significant because the Olympics play a big part in this movie.

The movie takes place in 2019 and the upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympics are a big deal to the movie's plot (once again HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN)?

Exhibit 5.

Underneath the Olympic Stadium for the 2020 games in Tokyo this evil power called "Akira" is buried below that could potentially destroy Tokyo once again.

Exhibit 6.

Tokyo rebuilt into Neo-Tokyo (The Zionists tried to westernize Japan in 1964 and Asia in general in 1988 and failed both times) yet the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are the Zionists trying once again to destroy Japan.

Akira is released and all hell goes loose. Neo-Tokyo is portrayed as this grimey, crime infested gang ridden city like any western shithole city.

In other words this movie depicts what the Zionists want to make Tokyo into and will try to do so with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics despite it being the cleanest, safest city in the world.

Exhibit 7.

The main character's name is Canada referencing how the Zionists are trying to make Japan like Canada. A cucked piece of shit that's multicultural, violent, corrupt, crime ridden, and just plain bad.

TLDR:

This piece of shit Zionist normie trash is a precursor to how the Zionists will try to destroy Tokyo in real life using the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

ill have to watch it later tonight

cope akira was fucking amazing and that song from kanye was a banger

I watched it

Akira is supposed to be a savior good guy, they mentioned everyone has this inside of them but it doesn't get activated. The force in star wars kind of.

Akira ends up saving everyone from I can't even remember his name but the Incel guy who got powers and eventually got overtaken by that very power because he used it recklessly.

Reminds me of nofap because if you keep giving into fapping lusts it just gets worse and more depraved and you are no longer in control your dick searching out new highs is.

I watched it

Akira is supposed to be a savior good guy, they mentioned everyone has this inside of them but it doesn't get activated. The force in star wars kind of.

Akira ends up saving everyone from I can't even remember his name but the Incel guy who got powers and eventually got overtaken by that very power because he used it recklessly.

Reminds me of nofap because if you keep giving into fapping lusts it just gets worse and more depraved and you are no longer in control your dick searching out new highs is.

Tetsuo's problem was that he had a waifu that loved him but chose to spend all his time with a bunch of punk cucks instead of fucking her.

He should've been taking rides with her on his motorcycle and then dick every night but would've rather I went riding with a bunch of dudes.

By the end of the movie he realized how much he needed her but by then it was too late.

Not sure how
Tetsuo's problem was that he had a waifu that loved him but chose to spend all his time with a bunch of punk cucks instead of fucking her.

He should've been taking rides with her on his motorcycle and then dick every night but would've rather I went riding with a bunch of dudes.

By the end of the movie he realized how much he needed her but by then it was too late.

Incel guy Tesuo got taken away by government agents and got powers which led to becoming power hungry which is like Fapping controlling you again.

It was nice to see a loyal waifu but in real life foids are not loyal.

If you got the ability to fly, destroy anybody including the chad you were jealous of it would tempting and he did that instead of humping his gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back