Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity AITA for trying to get rid of my kids so that I can ride some chad-cocks in peace?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Screen Shot 2019 11 16 at 105736 PM

AITA for not willing to give them time even once in a week?

As we can clearly see these kids are creating hindrance to women empowerment.

There should be something like legal euthanasia for these kids tbh.

We are already ok with abortion, then why not this?

Cuckkit link:

Women are not human. Not even close.

NTA
You should be able to fuck Chad in the same room as them if you wanted to

Ragefuel tbh

BITCH those are your fucking kids , Find some other time to take Chad’s cock

I'm not gonna risk reading that thread. Not after reading my own thread.

When I worked in a grocery store by a suburb the amount of twenty something whores who would come in with a baby, no dad to be seen, with only the grandma there to look after the poor kid was astounding. Legit would get infuriated watching that shit and serving these whores as a cashier.

Some of you guys even have no idea how common that shit is. The baby is only even given a shit by the grandma while the whore mom doesn't even bat it an eye.

They are soulless, vapid and demonic creatures. All ancient religions are right. Kids are just a nasty undesired side effect of a dopamine hit and ego boost to them after getting pumped by Chad. They are vile beyond man's understanding. Women being nurturing is an age old lie to keep simps marrying them and not roping.

Last edited:
They are soulless, vapid and demonic creatures. All ancient religions are right. Kids are just a nasty undesired side effect of a dopamine hit and ego boost to them after getting pumped by Chad. They are vile beyond man's understanding. Women being nurturing is an age old lie to keep simps marrying them and not roping.

Legit.

Women are so dumb as fuck

Incinerate me now, I do not wish to live.

How can you be that selfish, chad cock really makes females so crazy that they even forget their children... And btw every nurse on earth has to mention thousands of time that she is a nurse, its the new "I'm vegetarian" meme

Absolutely pure, distilled ragefuel. Imagine being this foid's poor kids where Chad is at the top of the ladder and you are an afterthought.

“Spontaneous”
“Activities”
“Travel”
“Adventure”

Foids who use these terms think they are unique complex spiritual individuals, and are not basic bitches, but this is about as basic as it gets lmao. default run of the mill cumrag shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back