Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for telling my friends fiancé that he is the first Asian guy she has dated

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/1dw7647/aita_for_telling_my_friends_fianc%C3%A9_that_he_is_the/

This is my first time meeting Michael at a bbq and when we were talking he described himself as a generic boba Asian guy, he used to play League of Legends a lot, drinks boba, loves to go to KBBQ and raving. I was like oh that’s cool Jess never dated an Asian guy before so this will be new for her.

He was like not one? I was like nope pretty sure it was all White guys, we were all shocked too. He was like oh that’s odd.

Kek, classic betabuxx :blackpill:

Screaming Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

STOP POSTING SOYDDIT THREADS!

I'm sure she's dated chad and tyrone though :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ricecucks all deserve to die.

Good, I hope he dumps her ass. Also, this is why I won’t seriously date or marry a non-virgin, you are basically getting pre-cucked and it opens you up to gamechanging shit like this.

Over for ricecucks

Good, I hope he dumps her ass. Also, this is why I won’t seriously date or marry a non-virgin, you are basically getting pre-cucked and it opens you up to gamechanging shit like this.

"Bananarang" defined here. Go to the stable asian guy after riding the white cock carousel

Fucking brutal she`s been fucked by countless Chads now she is with him because he is BetaBuxxing he should leave now or he is in for a life of hell

Fuck redditcucks for calling OP an asshole. OP really saved the guy here from marrying an asianhating whore

Fuck redditcucks for calling OP an asshole. OP really saved the guy here from marrying an asianhating whore
if you go newest -> youll see some asian guys thanking her

Just settle with an asian beta after getting railed by white chads and niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back