Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion After you’ve learned the Truth about Vaginas, havent you lost the spark of a female already?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- they never wash the inside because it’s a “self cleaning organ” that means 90% of women have never took a sprayer up there

- it holds chads cum residue until her next period or rinse

- it smells like tuna and shit & pickles (like licking a 10 day old starkist tuna can thats been sitting out with salt in it)

- it almost always has some sort of blood or dried discharge inside of it at all times

- most women dont have innies they have outies which dang and flap around

- the clit is just an underdeveloped penis (we are born females but how the parents concieve the baby, it develops into a male) and that’s the most sensitive area of the female, they barely get off on normal penetration

- it has 3 holes, the urethra, vagina canal, and uterus opening.

- its very close to their asshole so when they wipe they most likely get doodoo crumbs on the labia

- it stretches after she’s had sex (you wont have the tight sex chad had when he took her virginity)

Last edited:
I don’t care

Btw if any toilet is reading this, please screenshot it and share it across the internet. I need it to reach a larger audience.

this is all true it's why i find foids vile

- they never wash the inside because it’s a “self cleaning organ” that means 90% of women have never took a sprayer up there

- it holds chads cum residue until her next period or rinse

- it smells like tuna and shit & pickles (like licking a 10 day old starkist tuna can thats been sitting out with salt in it)

- it almost always has some sort of blood or dried discharge inside of it at all times

- most women dont have innies they have outies which dang and flap around

- the clit is just an underdeveloped penis (we are born females but how the parents concieve the baby, it develops into a male) and that’s the most sensitive area of the female, they barely get off on normal penetration

- it has 3 holes, the urethra, vagina canal, and uterus opening.

- its very close to their asshole so when they wipe they most likely get doodoo crumbs on the labia

- it stretches after she’s had sex (you wont have the tight sex chad had when he took her virginity)
I always find pussy gross-looking tbh.
Not to mention the smell :feelspuke:

Average female vagina:
images

I will tick to my fleshlight and silicon fuckdoll now.

Yep disgusting creatures should be beheaded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back