Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After years of leanmaxxing, i got a compliment from a female.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
I was at the gym today and a female came to me and said "wow you're pretty lean do you come here everyday?" Like yes obviously woman thats why im built like this and your built like a fucking donut but i said "yes" and finished my set:redpill::redpill:

I was at the gym today and a female came to me and said "wow you're pretty lean do you come here everyday?" Like yes obviously woman thats why im built like this and your built like a fucking donut but i said "yes" and finished my set:redpill::redpill:
Only a question. Have you lost your virginity?

Did you know that you can fuck the whore without breeding it. I know that, I've watched videos about it

Did you know that you can fuck the whore without breeding it. I know that, I've watched videos about it. :feelsthink:
Thankgod you mentioned that you watched videos about it i thought you were a fakecel:worryfeels:

Grey nigger, why brag?

Average indian 'incel'

R u a tall currie?

She asked if u came there everyday to humiliate you

She wants to say you have no life and are a loser just lean maxxing for no real reason

She asked if u came there everyday to humiliate you

She wants to say you have no life and are a loser just lean maxxing for no real reason
She wanted me to do a favour i talked to her few days ago and she completely ignored me :feelsokman:

They are retarded :yes:
A foid wanted me to help her with choosing colleges like you don't have an internet connection? they just want help or tell me their crush treated them like shit but they're still going to suck his cock clean until he gives them a tiny bit of attention like fuckoff nobody cares hang yourself whore

A foid wanted me to help her with choosing colleges like you don't have an internet connection? they just want help or tell me their crush treated them like shit but they're still going to suck his cock clean until he gives them a tiny bit of attention like fuckoff nobody cares hang yourself whore

Exactly, talking to these cunts is torture

They are forcing you to orbit or they will act offended because you aren’t simping for them

You can’t win (if you’re still trying at life that is)

Exactly, talking to these cunts is torture

They are forcing you to orbit or they will act offended because you aren’t simping for them

You can’t win (if you’re still trying at life that is)
Can i dm you i want to show you something