Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion After being blackpilled, do you feel like the social dynamics around you make more sense?

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Right now I’m just stalking the social media feeds of my peers because I was looking for some suifuel (seeing them partying and at social gatherings while I’m rotting is pretty fucking harsh suifuel ngl) but I notice what they’re making eye contact with and their facial expressions.

Immediately, I can notice girls staring at the Chad or a camera for a decent looking photo or looks of disgust when standing near someone that’s low SMV, but the same shit also happens in real life, girls will often ignore guys who aren’t Chad/Chadlite assuming they have those options unless there’s an ulterior motive, and their body language reflects that. It’s insane how I was confused about these things before being blackpilled but it just all makes so much sense now

Not only social interactions, but EVERYTHING started to make sense around me

Social situations never made sense to me before the blackpill.

This. Yes, at my job and around college, everything is so in my face clear now. It’s suifuel. Maybe I should have stayed blue pilled....

This. Yes, at my job and around college, everything is so in my face clear now. It’s suifuel. Maybe I should have stayed blue pilled....

Bluepill leads to sui faster than the blackpill

Bluepill leads to sui faster than the blackpill
Cope. No it fucking doesn’t. Blue pilled cucks live out their whole life wage slaving having hope they will become a betabuxx. At least they have hope. I don’t.

Cope. No it fucking doesn’t. Blue pilled cucks live out their whole life wage slaving having hope they will become a betabuxx. At least they have hope. I don’t.

No ER was bluepilled

It’s the frustration of not knowing why your being rejected that makes you lose it.

Blackpilling at least you know what your up against and can set goals and copes

Not really, most eventually become blackpilled by their 30s and become super depressed to the point they can't handle it. If your blackpilled since your young days you've been depressed for a large chunk of your life and somewhat accustomed to it.

The black pill brings clarity

It’s remarkably easy to tell a persons position in the social hierarchy based off their appearance. Its kinda insane how accurate it is, and makes me wonder why there are people who don’t see it, or maybe just don’t want to see it.

It’s remarkably easy to tell a persons position in the social hierarchy based off their appearance. Its kinda insane how accurate it is, and makes me wonder why there are people who don’t see it, or maybe just don’t want to see it.

Looks are literally everything tbh

It’s either be chad or cope till you rope

Personally, I was already thinking similar to blackpill, even before knowing about its existence. Being able to explain "Why" for many things around me has always been an interest for me.

But yeah, I suppose you could say that.

Same here. Although knowing the real truth about life can be really depressing, but in overall experience with blackpill is like a breath of fresh air.

There were so many shit I was confused about, now everything is clear like a fucking blue sky.

I might be in the minority and maybe some other factors have contributed, but I find it easier to talk to people since becoming blackpilled. I don't worry much about how I act and what I say because I know it has so little bearing on people's opinion of me.

The entire universe kind of clicked into place tbh

This whole incel blackpill thing is one of those things I read n really changed how I looked at life forever.

Before blackpill, my mind used to block out/rationalise or easily forget negative reinforcements I experienced. Our mind's bluepill defense is a lot stronger than we think.

The things I read here sometimes get so accurate that it feels a bit disturbing. :feelsmega:

I was looking for some suifuel

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelsseriously:

I swear some of you guys sound like larps who aren't even trying to blend in, like all of this is some kind of "fun persona" for you

"OMG guys I'm such an incel, SUIFUEL AM I RIGHT?, I was looking for some the other day....."

If you are going out of your way to find "suifuel" then you aren't really suicidal and you are treating this shit like its some kind of fucking game

Last edited:
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelsseriously:

I swear some of you guys sound like larps who aren't even trying to blend in, like all of this is some kind of "fun persona" for you

"OMG guys I'm such an incel, SUIFUEL AM I RIGHT?, I was looking for some the other day....."

If you are going out of your way to find "suifuel" then you aren't really suicidal and you treating this shit like its some kind of fucking game
I don't think their larping it's that some guys on here seem to genuinely look for ways to be miserable.

all of this is some kind of "fun persona" for you
I think I’m just a masochist, because this isn’t fun.

Do you genuinely think I’d rather post on .co instead of hanging out with other people or actually being accepted socially?

This whole incel blackpill thing is one of those things I read n really changed how I looked at life forever.

Before blackpill, my mind used to block out/rationalise or easily forget negative reinforcements I experienced. Our mind's bluepill defense is a lot stronger than we think.

The things I read here sometimes get so accurate that it feels a bit disturbing. :feelsmega:
True. :feelsmega::giga:

I'd say that since I hit puberty I started to notice that girls are treated like queens and even the ugly ones could easily find a boyfriend, even though their looksmatches got bullied and hand was their only girlfriend.
Blackpill gave me shell (terminology, community, insights, memes, etc) while I've always had the content (seeing that society treats females better, trying to get less cucked and orbit less as much as possible)

Yeah this shit goes alot deeper than just dating it applies to all social interactions

Being blackpilled probably changed things, but I wouldn't know. It wasn't a sudden thing, I was noticing stuff like that forever.

The black pill gave me answer to a lot a questions I had in my mind. To be honest I feel like I'm grateful but at the same time empty.

I used to lie to myself by giving me excuses regarding the bad experiences I had by telling to myself that it will be alright in the future and I will be respected by others due to my hard work, courage and education.

I seems that it is not enough.

yes, looking back at my bluepilled days makes me cringe

I'm glad that I found the blackpill.
So much of human favoratism/antagonism can be explained simply through lookism.

That's not to say that EVERY aspect of life is explained by it, but a lot of it.

Blackpill gives answers

Right now I’m just stalking the social media feeds of my peers because I was looking for some suifuel (seeing them partying and at social gatherings while I’m rotting is pretty fucking harsh suifuel ngl) but I notice what they’re making eye contact with and their facial expressions.

Immediately, I can notice girls staring at the Chad or a camera for a decent looking photo or looks of disgust when standing near someone that’s low SMV, but the same shit also happens in real life, girls will often ignore guys who aren’t Chad/Chadlite assuming they have those options unless there’s an ulterior motive, and their body language reflects that. It’s insane how I was confused about these things before being blackpilled but it just all makes so much sense now
before getting blackpilled, I thought being easy-going, having an alpha personality and dominating social circles were the only things which matter to get women.
After getting blackpilled I started understanding why women seek specific kinds of men and ignore me.

however blackpill could not explain to me how some ugly men manage to fuck average girls

they make exact sense.