Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Africans are lowest IQ

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am reading about this structure the Persians used to store ice for months and months and months during summer. the Yakhchal or “Ice Pit” is an architectural method that was used to produce ice and preserve food. The Persians were already making tons of ice and freezing food in the desert 2,400 years ago.

So the story goes like this, the structure is so designed that inside is cool. At night during winter the desert temperature is below freezing point which freezes water. The ice is then quickly stored inside the structure before the sun rises.

Now I googled the Kalahari Desert winter months. And actually they also have temeperatures below freezing during the winter months. But the Africans didnt even build this this thing or similar which is basically just a mud structure. Thousands and thousands and thousands of years and they didnt even build the wheel.

Indonesians reached the African island of Madagascar before Africans did. Think about that fact.

This is why white men should go to Africa to breed with black women

Water is liquid

It is what it is.

No asian men should
That’ll be fine to I have a theory that this would greatly help blacks on a massive scale this is why I’m pro race mixing for blacks it’s the only thing that could actually help them

Indonesians reached the African island of Madagascar before Africans did. Think about that fact.
A whole continent from Cairo till Cape Town did not reach Madagascar instead Indonesians got their first?

A whole continent from Cairo till Cape Town did not reach Madagascar instead Indonesians got their first?
Yeah no joke. Read up Madagascar's wiki. It were canoefarers from Indonesian islands to set out accross the indian ocean and reached the Island first

Yeah no joke. Read up Madagascar's wiki. It were canoefarers from Indonesian islands to set out accross the indian ocean and reached the Island first
Meaning "humans" in east coastal area of africa did still not have the knowledge to cross that relatively small strip of ocean to Madagascar, even though humans settled many many millennia later on the Indonesian island in the first place

Insane.

hmm speechless what can i say

This is argued by possible cushite's going there. Also when the Austronesians had been seafaring, the expanding Bantu's had hardly settled reached the coast from their point of origin in Cameroon.