Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Advice or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Blackpill

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Get money -> cope or rope

no money for me cos all dignified jobs require connections

Money means shit. I want to be loved, start a family, have kids, dogs, a little house. The trad life.

its over if you are ugly and average-low iq, you cannot do anything at all, it's fucking over.

its over if you are ugly and average-low iq, you cannot do anything at all, it's fucking over.
yeah life is basically over in this scenario.

You retard, you think youre the only oldcel in here?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
No. But after some time you should learn that you being unattractive physically and women being repugnant in every other way, you will never get your wife and kids.

Money means shit. I want to be loved, start a family, have kids, dogs, a little house. The trad life.

...Which you need money for. You think a tradwife is there to love you, idiot? Let alone any woman for that matter?

She's there to be taken care of while you wageslave. They will even tell you that themselves.

No. But after some time you should learn that you being unattractive physically and women being repugnant in every other way, you will never get your wife and kids.

Frankly, you shouldn't want them given the divorce laws, family court and the insane amount of leverage wives have over their spouses.

I understand being resentful due to being unwanted. Seething as I observe chads and normies experiece the raw, animalistic sexual desire of foids. Something I will never have.

I don't understand wanting to be a goddamn betabuxx and literally working yourself into the grave for an ungrateful cunt just so you can have a genetic legacy or whatever psychological treat you think might receive.

Last edited:
no money for me cos all dignified jobs require connections
U need Maxx so hard that no one can compete. Choosing a super technical profession is the way to go
massive cope, many here can get married if they want to run beta cuck game in a beta cuck shithole. But they risk being cucked/murdered etc.