Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Addressing this idiotic IT post

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yl5goh/im_willing_to_answer_questions_from_incels_but/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here are some questions you absolutely must answer or you’ll be blocked.

This ultimatum has affected me greatly.

Why do the Incels.is mods and admins refuse to ban or remove Pedophiles from their website?

Provide the username of pedophile users on this forum, mods will take care of it. That type of content and the discussion of it is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban. I would get the pedo users of this forum to vouch for this but they can’t for reasons stated. As far as I’m aware u/AdvocateDoogy frequents this forum anonymously. He is not a registered user here.

Why do you refuse to remove Pro-Pedo and Pro-CP content from your website?

Again, please provide. I will direct you to the rules of the forum since you seem to lack the effort to do so yourself.

Minor rule change:
  • Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form.

If you’re so much better than IncelTear then why have there only been two pedophiles here?

Comparing a handful of .is user that claim they’re attracted to children to actual pedophiles? Your users caught in the act of grooming and possession of CP? This is overlooking the members on your subreddit that explicitly don’t state they’re attracted to children(you all are). I can find 30 year old transvestites in your community that browse and post in r/teenagers, undoubtedly.

If you guys are such wonderful people then why do your constantly talk about wanting to rape and abuse and kill people?

None of us claim to be ideal but we’re sure as hell better than whatever grotesque abominations you “identify as”. A select few users here advocating for rape and women being murdered is any different than you queer’s wishing sterilization and death upon us? You are using our worst examples against us. I rarely, if ever, come across content speaking for the death of others, and if they do it’s likely in jest.

Why do you think I should sympathize with you when you guys want me dead just for being a girl?

We don’t even know you who tf you are. I’ve browsed the profiles of IT members and I can wholeheartedly and truthfully tell you none of you foids are on our radar. You put a target on yourselves. Precisely zero .is members would even consider you as an option. You direct our postings toward yourselfs because you get no attention irl. As simple as that.

Last edited:
:yes:
IT is more pedo than us. Their head mod is an actual groomer that dated a 14 year old. Disgusting ugly faggot.

I made him my pfp so these cucks don't forget about him, and he doesn't forget either.

IT is more pedo than us. Their head mod is an actual groomer that dated a 14 year old. Disgusting ugly faggot.

I made him my pfp so these cucks don't forget about him, and he doesn't forget either.
What an actual piece of shit. I hope he is exposed irl and his neighbors enact vigilante justice. Stomp that niggas head in.

What an actual piece of shit. I hope he is exposed irl and his neighbors enact vigilante Justice. Stomp that niggas head in.
Do we have his name? He needs to be reported to his neighbors fr fr. For the safety of his local community.

Do we have his name? He needs to be reported to his neighbors fr fr. For the safety of his local community.
Adam Dooling. Someone here should have his birthdate and workplace phone number.

how many pedos have been convicted who have been known to use incels.is? 0 afaik

how many pedos been convicted who have been known to use IT?

DrPizza....

Doogycel exposed, maybe arrest incoming jfl

kill yourself mentally ill whore.

Jfl he says we only had 2 pedohpiles likes it's a normal thing

They made a lot of baseless assumptions/accusations that are easily disproven, as you have done aptly.
Thanks bro :feelzez:
It really does seem that the Doogy situation has put them on the defensive - they are now trying to project and put the attention and blame back on us.
They’re damaging controlling so hard right now. Their best option would to ignore and bring no attention to it whatsoever, which doesn’t matter regardless since this will never be let go by us. It must hurt knowing your entire community is dictated by someone worse than the “evil inkwells” you spite.
Jfl he says we only had 2 pedohpiles likes it's a normal thing
lmfaoo :lul::lul::lul:

Any mentions of minors is strictly banned here but IT pedos will make them head mod