Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting addicted to adrenaline from approaching - I will wreak some havoc on those foids tonight

U

uninstall

Banned
-
the day is going pretty bad

here it is snowy and cold - so no bike cause my fucking hands freeze so fast in those tempratures even if I wear two thick gloves on top

everything is shit

I have this nasty feeling inside of me

I will approach/insult bitches in their face tonight to get some adrenaline going through me

I'm worried about your mental state man. I think getting rejected 1000 times would fuck with any mans head tbh..

You should record it and share it with all your friends, here at incels.is. :y'all:

62488359 9C5B 45C3 8013 85BD939405A8

you need to decompress from approaching, take a break buddy boyo

OP is a future ER if he doesn’t doesn’t find help soon.

try wellbutrin

my fav larper tbh

Great, looking forward to reading about it

He need to watch that cold approaching video

Whenever I feel like this I just inflict violence on Stacys in GTA. Whether it be ramming with a truck/tank, or a sport car at 200 mph, or grenades/RPGs, shotguns, or my personal favorite, turning on explosive ammo and then getting in an attack helicopter and sending those whores flying with explosive machine guns. Chopping them up in the blades is also fun.

I'm worried about your mental state man. I think getting rejected 1000 times would fuck with any mans head tbh..

Agreed, I’d go insane after a few rejections at maximum.

This is like a catfish/practising unwanted approaches (PUA) hybrid gone wrong that has escaped from the laboratory.

Not sure what the point of the outcome of this past-time is tbh?

the day is going pretty bad

here it is snowy and cold - so no bike cause my fucking hands freeze so fast in those tempratures even if I wear two thick gloves on top

everything is shit

I have this nasty feeling inside of me

I will approach/insult bitches in their face tonight to get some adrenaline going through me

Thataboy! Sneak a few slaps or punches to keep that adrenaline rolling. Do it in the dark, because the Stacy’s will scream for Chad and then Chad will whistle to his Chadgang for reinforcement. Be stealthy. Be dark. Be the Ninja ER.