Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Adam Lanza's mass shooting was actually the most based ER of them all.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
A follow up to these two threads by @City Morgue

Many people think, "Adam Lanza killed a bunch of innocent kids, it made no sense". From a normal person's perspective, sure. However, from Lanza's perspective, it makes perfect sense.

Adam Lanza was mad not at little kids, but at society as a whole. You would think that he would have targeted adults though, and not kids, but he targeted kids. Why? Well, a few reasons:

1. Those kids would have grown up to be just like every other adult. He was attacking a system that created people who supported the system.
2. Those kids are seen as "innocent", so when other people hear about their murder, it disturbs them. So not only has Adam Lanza harmed kids, but he has caused psychological damage onto those who hear about the mass shooting.
3. The parents of the kids were at an age where they were hitting the wall, so not only do they lose their kids, but they can't replace them either.

Oh and btw for any readers seething and grabbing their soy lattes, understand I'm not telling anyone to go and do this, I'm just explaining the psychology that motivated Lanza.

Great thread and explanation, RIP Lanza

he was a based antinatalist, rest in peace.

I'm not aware of any other shooters who blatantly espoused anti-natalist views as he did. Though, toward that end, targeting males is rather useless. The birth rate is limited by wombs, so if he were being efficient about reducing future births, he would have only targeted femoids.

I can relate to him, because he was severe mentally ill and have autism

A follow up to these two threads by @City Morgue

Many people think, "Adam Lanza killed a bunch of innocent kids, it made no sense". From a normal person's perspective, sure. However, from Lanza's perspective, it makes perfect sense.

Adam Lanza was mad not at little kids, but at society as a whole. You would think that he would have targeted adults though, and not kids, but he targeted kids. Why? Well, a few reasons:

1. Those kids would have grown up to be just like every other adult. He was attacking a system that created people who supported the system.
2. Those kids are seen as "innocent", so when other people hear about their murder, it disturbs them. So not only has Adam Lanza harmed kids, but he has caused psychological damage onto those who hear about the mass shooting.
3. The parents of the kids were at an age where they were hitting the wall, so not only do they lose their kids, but they can't replace them either.

Oh and btw for any readers seething and grabbing their soy lattes, understand I'm not telling anyone to go and do this, I'm just explaining the psychology that motivated Lanza.
Lanza>er

Killing kids is not based.

Killing kids is not based.
It is objectively based considering "based" is about spreading a message and getting your point across by whatever means necessary and not being afraid to do it, and he did just that. Literally nothing you say can change that.
Exactly, and he was only able to spread this message by killing a bunch of muh innocent kids.

Last edited:
I hate this algorithm. I’ve been looking in to him a lot this week and he’s probably my favourite deletER now

Sandy Hook was a false flag to push a political agenda.

I really want to remove the smiles of some people including my oneitis and her boyfriend in minecraft.

millions of men kill themselves and no one gives a shit, people dont have empathy, they just have selective empathy or empathy for which they can relate to.

you can't relate to a subhuman 2/10 autistic male: so when you see on the news that an ugly incel kills himself you dont give a shit. But when you see kids getting hurt, usually normies think of those kids as if they were their own kids hence, they have empathy for them because they can relate to them.

he hit were it hurt the most, he ment bussiness
phub

Imagine thinking in 2022 that Sandy Hook was not a false flag. JFL