Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Sandy Hook was a good thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
F8F7CC05 0809 4E4C 8BC2 5EA59642581B
F994A6EF 1826 40AF A5E6 6871FD8810B9

The children who died at Sandy Hook are now teenagers. Normies who use tiktok and Instagram and have sex. In this video, some of them are talking about the most recent elementary school shooting, Uvdale.

View: https://youtu.be/KaQm5YVClSA

3 out of 4 of them are foids, and the one male is a tallfag normie / high tier normie. These people would bully the shit out of you irl simply for being ugly and the girls would reject you. I hope these fuckers are forever traumatized by the fact that the only thing that stopped Lanza from finishing the job was the zogbots that came rushing in to save their normie asses.
39F1D6E7 6246 4DAB 8B3A F268D28BF47D

If it happened at all.

What’s that picture from?

Adam Lanza was a big mentalcel that couldn't function and high IQ. Society was the fault and he has rekt a part of the normie soyciety. Maybe don't ostracize outsiders and this won't happen! For this normies will continue to enjoy the "deeds" of people they oppress.

It's funny how they were used as political footballs but Congress punted on the issue anyway.

Washington has based moments from time to time.

Crisis theater

Adam Lanza was based af man, he was truecel af
He went against everything society is for, I like him the most out of all the mass shooters

Adam Lanza was based af man, he was truecel af
He went against everything society is for, I like him the most out of all the mass shooters
he was autistic and have many issues too, which many of us could relate to

This so fucking based, wtf!

Agreed, Adam Lanza the based antinatalist. Also, amazing picture on the bottom

I could agree with him on multiple things

but for me, somethings just off about killing a bunch of kids

I could agree with him on multiple things

but for me, somethings just off about killing a bunch of kids
Killing kids feels like cheating in a video game because they can't really fight back, that's why it seems off. It's kind of sadistic.

Killing kids feels like cheating in a video game because they can't really fight back, that's why it seems off. It's kind of sadistic.
How does an unarmed adult fight back against a gun?