Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why the children at Sandy Hook deserved to die, and why you should feel no sympathy for them

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Take a look at them.

121217051952-ac-remembers-sandy-hook-victims-00000410-story-top.jpg

They were nowhere near innocent. They were mostly white, and came from rich American families. Today they would be in their teens had they not been killed, and would be adding to the degeneracy in today’s world, probably on TikTok doing fuckall, and if you ever happened to run into them they’d probably reject you.

The media likes to say they didn’t deserve to die.

They’re lying, they absolutely deserved to die.

all I see is bad personalities they should have taken more showers and worked on their personality maybe then they would get a chance to live :soy::society:

They deserved to die for the same reason mexican kids deserve to be kept on the other side of the border, because of what they'll be when they grow up.

what made you think any of us gave a fuck about them in the first place?

what made you think any of us gave a fuck about them in the first place?
I’ve been called edgy for saying that these kids deserved to die, some people think kids dying is “going too far” lol

I’ve been called edgy for saying that these kids deserved to die, some people think kids dying is “going too far” lol
I don't think that almost anyone here truly thinks that those kids deserved to die but I don't think that anyone gives a fuck either. Same as with the normies, they pretend that they care but they really couldn't care less

It’s fucked up because they are only kids, man.

bunch of crisis actors:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wasn't Sandy Hook a false flag anyway, like the Christchurch shooting, too much weird stuff in both cases
Sandy Hook is a town allegedly run by a devil-worshipping cult and all the interviews they conducted after the '''''massacre''''' went down were suspect and staged as fuck
Many people on the internet have claimed that the Christchurch shooting video was fake and pointed out many glitches and inconsistencies (no blood from the dudes who got shot, one dude crawls out of a closed window, the shotgun shells vanish, cars parked in different places from when he first went in and then came out, bodies were piled up before he entered the main room and started shooting, etc.)

@sneed (not chuck) this thread right here

Take a look at them.

121217051952-ac-remembers-sandy-hook-victims-00000410-story-top.jpg

They were nowhere near innocent. They were mostly white, and came from rich American families. Today they would be in their teens had they not been killed, and would be adding to the degeneracy in today’s world, probably on TikTok doing fuckall, and if you ever happened to run into them they’d probably reject you.

The media likes to say they didn’t deserve to die.

They’re lying, they absolutely deserved to die.
Fedcel

Kek I remember this thread

I don't support the killing of innocent childrens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back