Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Actually im going to prison next week

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
Yes im going to prison next monday .
the reason why im going to prison?
is because i was born as a male.

Tenor 10

Ok u gonna tell us what happened?

so i was born a male in south korea so i have to go to a prison for 2years
Ohhh u have to do that bullshit army thing.

Fuckin gooky chinky jews are cunts for making u do that bullshit

Ohhh u have to do that bullshit army thing.

Fuckin gooky chinky jews are cunts for making u do that bullshit
i thought you guys would get it only those who saw my post on venting about army fucks

Hahahahaha ur going to the army have fun RUN AWAY TO NORTH KOREA NORTH KOREA IS TRUE KOREA GO JOIN KIM JONG UN SUPREME LEADER

If it's military service and females in your country are not obligated to take part, sue your country as it's blatant discrimination.

If it's military service and females in your country are not obligated to take part, sue your country as it's blatant discrimination.
feminism runs the country korean society is a matriarchal fucking comfort prison

feminism runs the country korean society is a matriarchal fucking comfort prison
Sue at the European Convention of Human Rights.

" Article 14 contains a prohibition of discrimination. This prohibition is broad in some ways and narrow in others. It is broad in that it prohibits discrimination under a potentially unlimited number of grounds. While the article specifically prohibits discrimination based on "sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinions, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status", the last of these allows the court to extend to Article 14 protection to other grounds not specifically mentioned such as has been done regarding discrimination based on a person's sexual orientation. "

Last edited:
Do you get champagne in boot camp in South Korea?

jfl when there are threads where people say things like this

We need more wars to kill off excess men

and then there are threads like this where the real world consequences of this become apparent.

Daily reminder that in a war you'd be fighting on behalf of the same government, media and society that demonized and lied about you in order to try and stop you from even venting online about issues you had.
And in such a situation women will escape any consequences, again.
More females go to college than males and yet hypergamy is worse than ever in college @mylifeistrash

sewer tier thread in inceldom discussion tbh

jfl when there are threads where people say things like this

and then there are threads like this where the real world consequences of this become apparent.

Daily reminder that in a war you'd be fighting on behalf of the same government, media and society that demonized and lied about you in order to try and stop you from even venting online about issues you had.
And in such a situation women will escape any consequences, again.
More females go to college than males and yet hypergamy is worse than ever in college @mylifeistrash
im being very serious im not lying about anything

im being very serious im not lying about anything

No I believe you.
I'm just saying it's ironic that there are so many threads made by incels on this site wishing for war to even out the male to female ratio without them realizing that

1. They'd probably be the ones drafted.
2. A more even male to female ratio by itself won't fix inceldom. Females outnumber males at many colleges and yet hypergamy is just as bad as ever

No I believe you.
I'm just saying it's ironic that there are so many threads made by incels on this site wishing for war to even out the male to female ratio without them realizing that

1. They'd probably be the ones drafted.
2. A more even male to female ratio by itself won't fix inceldom. Females outnumber males at many colleges and yet hypergamy is just as bad as ever
oh i misunderstood your statement i thought you were implying the opposite
Army? I know your pain.
which country may i ask?

oh i misunderstood your statement i thought you were implying the opposite

No I'd never doubt someone who posted about this given that you've already said you live in a country where drafting males into the army is unfortunately standard practice.

desertmaxx and go fight for best korea

Maybe you'll make some friends jfl

Hopefully your fitness will improve

fuark that's brutal bruh. At least my prison time is 6 months. I hate the fact that some men go through mandatory services for feminists' comfort. They keep talking about gender equality but when it comes down to participate in such thing they suddenly become silent.

@Blacktarpill its truly over. massive ragefuel

he has to go to do military service, 106 cucks thought he will go to prison because of smth else JFL

Incels: 82 Bluepillers: 103

inb4 IT wishes prison rape on you

[

i dont have any survial skills so im screwed i cant even last a night outside
What if you refuse? Will you go to prison? If you can't then try to fuck some slut in the barracks.

Do they make you play Starcraft as part of your training?

What if you go but refuse to any shit they try to make you do?
i will do that but not evertime because i will get beaten the shit out by the sergeantcels
Do they make you play Starcraft as part of your training?
i hope they do but seriously of course not
many cucks seems interested (108 cucks)

Last edited:
yes is either prison or prison with exile

Extremely brutal, sounds like death sentence tier. Again I'm sorry you are in such a situation while women remain untouched but they still have the nerve to hate on men in your country.

i will do that but not evertime because i will get beaten the shit out by the sergeantcels
Do it every single fucking time, they will have no choice but to drop you out of the program probably.