Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Actually im going to prison next week

Extremely brutal, sounds like death sentence tier. Again I'm sorry you are in such a situation while women remain untouched but they still have the nerve to hate on men in your country.
thanks brocel for the kind words

Same bro, good luck, I'd probably rope in my 2 years there
thanks man but i think you have no access to ropes during free time so is impossible to rope

Compulsory military service sucks, I guess men's consent doesn't matter yet again. Good luck brother. I managed to escape it, I was lucky tbh.

Do it every single fucking time, they will have no choice but to drop you out of the program probably.

No, they'll beat him and put him in the brig and make him do hard labor

OP might as well get fit and learn how to use a rifle :feelsthink:

he has to go to do military service, 106 cucks thought he will go to prison because of smth else JFL
I lol’d

Dumbass lurkers haha

are you voluntarily choosing this?.

thanks man but i think you have no access to ropes during free time so is impossible to rope

If you attempted suicide and "failed" (i.e., you never intended to kill yourself, but wanted to make it look like you did), could you get a psych discharge? After all, if they thought you were suicidal, they probably wouldn't give you a rifle and train you with it for fear you'd turn it on yourself and/or others.

If you attempted suicide and "failed" (i.e., you never intended to kill yourself, but wanted to make it look like you did), could you get a psych discharge? After all, if they thought you were suicidal, they probably wouldn't give you a rifle and train you with it for fear you'd turn it on yourself and/or others.
Nope they'll just say well take care of you

No, they'll beat him and put him in the brig and make him do hard labor

OP might as well get fit and learn how to use a rifle :feelsthink:
The worst thing they gonna do is scream their lungs out at his face. But if he look at em in the eyes and refuse to do anything, there's nothing they can do.

What about conscription is voluntary?

I think he was being sarcastic. That, or he misunderstood and thought that OP had enlisted.

brutal
I'd play the insanity game if they tried to take me to the army

Nope they'll just say well take care of you

Wtf is that supposed to mean? They're going to take care of you, or are they going to take care of you?