Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel UK Government planning to shutdown womens prisons because women 'don't belong in prison'

UKcels need to migrate the fuck outta there . At this Point

Muh le womens are so oppressed, can't even have their jails now

I completely agree with this move. Women like Lucy Letby and Myra Hindley don't belong in prison. They were mentally scarred from living in such a misogynist society. When you really think about it logically, it's clear that men are actually responsible for these crimes. Lonely virgins are the real criminals. :soy:

I completely agree with this move. Women like Lucy Letby and Myra Hindley don't belong in prison. They were mentally scarred from living in such a misogynist society. When you really think about it logically, it's clear that men are actually responsible for these crimes. Lonely virgins are the real criminals. :soy:
:bigbrain:

As if Britain wasn't enough of a matriarchal shithole they're going to abolish womens prisons so women can commit whatever crimes they want and get away with it. It has never been more over for men in this country.
View attachment 1275077
UK is collapsing kek

Most of the men in prison are victims too. They need to be freed to make rooms for misogynist incels like us. We're the real threats to society.

Does this include troonies too?

jewnited kikedom

They probably were traumatised from reading online comments written by smelly basement-dwelling incels :soy: .

UK right now is the 3rd country of Europe what a clown county

Rise in betabuxers death rate incoming :feelsPop:

@LeFrenchCel it's ideal time to get over this Protestant huguenot sympathizers once and for all

Just-fucking-kek. The UK is now officially a meme shithole worse than 3rd world countries for men. Weren't these the same faggots who made misogyny illegal or is my memory fuzzy? If so, whoever stays there and doesn't evacuate asap is either retarded or too poor to afford it. They are literally allowing foids to kill men on sight without punishment while you can't even say anything to them, let alone fight back.

Just-fucking-kek. The UK is now officially a meme shithole worse than 3rd world countries for men. Weren't these the same faggots who made misogyny illegal or is my memory fuzzy? If so, whoever stays there and doesn't evacuate asap is either retarded or too poor to afford it. They are literally allowing foids to kill men on sight without punishment while you can't even say anything to them, let alone fight back.
ngl I think that if I escaped to the third world at this point, I'd be living in a more advanced society