Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/z9zw35/racism_caused_a_lack_of_social_skills_for_me/

He sent me to a college that was like 80%+ white and I was among the 2% of Asians at that school. I would go on tinder and sure I am not Brad Pit or Tom Cruise but I am definitely not ugly either just your average looking 5`8 Asian guy . I got literally no matches at the school and I began to feel so depressed and hopeless.
:incel:
I than had this really cute Asian girl in my class I dm on instagram with my old account expecting her not to respond but some how she actually did calling her beautiful she asked me who I was I told her it was me and she was like "omg" in a good way. I went on a date with her but she blocked my number after. I got so mad and upset I dm her using my old instagram account which she did not block telling her "fuck you your an asshole if you want to block me that's fine I will just remember if I died you would not care and my friend was right not to trust Donald Trump supporters like you" ( I am not a liberal by any means) but my friend told me not to trust her because I he said she might be a white worshipper. She than went to the police and told them about it and I was called in and the university police called me.
I than got called by the dean and they suspended me for harassment
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro I fucking died laughing at the end kek, nigga got suspended for harassment

Asian parents are retarded

Bro I fucking died laughing at the end kek, nigga got suspended for harassment
He's the reincarnation of this guy

BDZmVGq

This is the one post where you're wrong my friend. We Asian American males most CERTAINLY get marginalized in all ways in American life. Literally. In all aspects. Obviously not all of us are autists, but a lot of us are socially inept because of a lifetime of exclusion by mainstream white American society.

You should see how well adjusted a lot of Asian American men are that grew up in Hawaii or in Asian enclaves in southern California. Those Asian dudes fare significantly better as far as being socialized. They also do better in dating from what I can tell. It ranges from slightly to noticable.

But outside of those places (Hawaii and SoCal), guaranteed we get marginalized and isolated by everyone.

I'm not stupid. I lived in the dorms as a freshmen in college. In retrospect, I saw that that the few Black foids that were there, were also marginalized and excluded. I had two semesters of observing. I saw their white female roommates dissing, excluding, and avoiding them. Even if they tried very hard to dress in white hipster attire and talk/act white. They were more often than not, alone. We Asian American men go through the very exact same thing in all age groups in America. Why do you think there are all of these racialized ethnic student unions in universities?

Only Asian American females are almost totally accepted and integrated into white society.

Hate me all you want for saying this, I am just being real. We Asian men and Black women get marginalized by white society. We are almost totally excluded. Look at it as soft genocide. Because to whites of both genders, we Asian men and Black women are the epitome of subhuman bugs. Even dogs and cattle get treated better. And I'm not even fuckin joking at all whatsoever. Its very, very accurate.

I say god speed to black women. They are allowed to mouth off against white society. We Asian American men, are absolutely not allowed. Because when the bullied kid fights back, the bullies clamp down on him even harder.

Black women were the main people behind the BLM movement initially (and currently) which is currently bringing down America right now.

The NSA or CIA must really wanna assassinate me so bad. Because normal people reading this must feel some sort of empathy for us Asian American men. The NSA already has white nationalism to deal with which is a default national social scourge. And here I am stirring up a storm with the ricepill. Obviously the NSA or CIA won't go after black women speaking up about their plight. As it seems, they are ignored and powerless no matter how much they scream (meanwhile, when privileged white and asian women scream, they get even MORE privilege by white men). Black American women are indeed, in need of allies such as us Asian American men. We Asian American men are very easily around 48 - 70+ percent incel depending on the location in America.

Last edited:
IT will claim he was suspended for his persoynality

You should see how well adjusted a lot of Asian American men are that grew up in Hawaii or in Asian enclaves in southern California. Those Asian dudes fare significantly better as far as being socialized. They also do better in dating from what I can tell. It ranges from slightly to noticable.
I went to SoCal a few months ago. I've been there several times before, but as a bluepiller. Spent a good portion of the trip in rice neighborhoods, and frequented rice businesses. I felt way more comfortable there as opposed to my stupid red state college town in the South. My chances of acension are the same there but to be among fellow ricemen made me feel more at ease.

I went to SoCal a few months ago. I've been there several times before, but as a bluepiller. Spent a good portion of the trip in rice neighborhoods, and frequented rice businesses. I felt way more comfortable there as opposed to my stupid red state college town in the South. My chances of acension are the same there but to be among fellow ricemen made me feel more at ease.
Asian enclaves are good for Asian American men as far as dating as long as those Asian enclaves, are not white dominated. That is why I mentioned Hawaii and soCal.

In Hawaii, Japanese Americans run the show basically. It is Asian majority at 45.6% as well as AAPI dominated. In southern CA, same thing. Lots of Asian majority enclaves that are Asian dominated.

San Francisco, being the worst place in the entire world for Asian American men. Because SF has a significant Asian American population at around 34%. But it is White majority at 45% and white dominated. Particularly white democratic liberal dominated (liberal beta white males, racist feminist white women and asian women + other ethnic women).

College town in the south? Brutal. Those places are the places I always wished I would end up at one day, but never fucking could. Which is a good thing bc unless I was born into a rich family and was chadlite/chad, I probably would have roped there.

College town in the south? Brutal. Those places are the places I always wished I would end up at one day, but never fucking could. Which is a good thing bc unless I was born into a rich family and was chadlite/chad, I probably would have roped there.
College towns are some of the worst places in the world to be incel. Isla Vista was a college town, and you know who went insane because of all of the mogging.

College towns are some of the worst places in the world to be incel. Isla Vista was a college town, and you know who went insane because of all of the mogging.
I won't ask which one due to privacy ofc, but how brutal do you find it there?