Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel About to go out again to bars tonight

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
This week was stressful, but had a good presentation today at work. So I'm going out with my coworkers tonight to let off steam. I skipped my after-work-fap just incase I bring a girl back to the spot.

Wish me luck guys, any tips?

Just enjoy your drink dont overthink

just approach them with confidence bro. :feelsokman: :soy::soy:

Don't listen to these defeatists, you can do it! It's just a question of how many times you get rejected and how low your standards are.

You’re one of the most hopeful guys on here.

Don't listen to these defeatists, you can do it! It's just a question of how many times you get rejected and how low your standards are.
Don't forget to take a shower

Don't be so misogynistic and you shouldn't have a problem getting laid.

I wasn't muh soggy kneestic back in high school and I still had issues
It was becouse you didn't take enough showers back then. If you stop being such a sexist now and start respecting females, i;m sure you will have no problem getting laid.

How do I control whiskey dick? I'm 5'5 and 135lbs and lose all sensation in my cock upon having 2 shots, which works against me because I need to lose most of my inhibition to talk to women in bars

This week was stressful, but had a good presentation today at work. So I'm going out with my coworkers tonight to let off steam. I skipped my after-work-fap just incase I bring a girl back to the spot.

Wish me luck guys, any tips?

What kind of place do you work where you can go out for drink as co-workers?

BBC is a myth perpetuated by faggots, but if you must know NO my dick is 5 inches bone pressed

It's over then. Are you of west African descent or a Somalicel?

drink some water

Just realized I don't have any condoms. Oh well, still going to smack it if I'm lucky.

Go get'em, tiger :y'all:

Good luck man