Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A used up roastie tries to secure you as betabuxx, how do you reject her?

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
How can you harness all the pain of female rejection into one massive blow right back at a bitch?

you don't reject her, you pump and dump.

I lie and pump and dump her.

Three dates max if she don’t put out by then it’s see ya later

tell her she's a used up public property post prime toilet and she belongs to the world. she's not wife/mother material.

if you're sufficiently high PSL, this will destroy her. also if she's old (25+) it'll crush her even more

tell her "she isnt entitled to my money" and swag walk out of the vicinity

First you buy time by playing beta bux game: promise marriage but not now, you want to have kids but in future etc. In the meantime you enjoy sex. When she puts you on edge and demands ring than dump her like bag of potatoes. Invent some bullshit reason similar to what women feeds us, like 'I don't feel connection'.
Congratulation! You managed to waste her time window for creating family and you used her for sex. She fully deserves this as she wanted to use you for providing, while giving her best years to random Chad.

Last edited:
She's scavenging for low hanging fruit. I'm beneath her. I'm beneath most people. So I would tell her that she's wasting her time, I have no money.

I do hate society for its cruelty and its biases, I hate society for the monster it's made of me. But one person isn't the same as society as a whole. She personally didn't conspire to hurt me. For all I know she spends her nights furiously Tweeting against The Matriarchy. Not likely, but I don't know her. I know society, but I don't know her individually. So I can't in honest conscience take my anger out on her.

am i the only one here who never sees that happen?

even the obese women in their 40s with half black kids still only want rich chads.

First you buy time by playing beta bux game: promise marriage but not now, you want to have kids but in future etc. In the meantime you enjoy sex. When she puts you on edge and demands ring than dump her like bag of potatoes. Invent some bullshit reason similar to what women feeds us, like 'I don't feel connection'.
Congratulation! You managed to waste her time window for creating family and you used her for sex. She fully deserves this as she wanted to use you for providing, while giving her best years to random Chad.
Jfl at thinking these whores want families. She’s gonna make sure she come out on top especially with an inexperienced incel

Jfl at thinking these whores want families. She’s gonna make sure she come out on top especially with an inexperienced incel
Some sluts are more reasonable than others and they are looking for provider in 5-6 males.

I would try to lose my virginity and then I would dump her by acting too beta and cucky for her to handle.

String her on for as long as you can by acting like you're gonna betabuxx but never actually pay for anything

by slinging a brick into her face and running away

tell her she's a used up public property post prime toilet and she belongs to the world. she's not wife/mother material.

if you're sufficiently high PSL, this will destroy her. also if she's old (25+) it'll crush her even more
Cabbage if you dont pump and dump first.

am i the only one here who never sees that happen?

even the obese women in their 40s with half black kids still only want rich chads.
Do they really still expect Chads or are they just starting from a high bargaining position and gradually negotiating it down?

If you'd reject her then you're volcel