Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

you a nerd if you read books :feelswhat:

If you're into WWII, the rise and fall of the third reich is 1000+ pages and kept me going because I promised myself I would finish it.

High treason : the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Bookw on war, about the war of the Roses, mongol expansion etc wtc

books im hoping to get:
mein kampf
the anarchist cookbook
industrial society and its future
the turner diaries
siege
harassment architecture
quotations from chairman mao

and philosophy books in general (rn i have physical copies of thus spoke zarathustra, either/or, and the antichrist)

The only book that I can recall reading that had incel themes is the short story Labors of the Heart in author Claire Davis' book titled Labors of the Heart. Labors of the Heart is about a morbidly obese man named Clarence Softitch. Softich is 5'8" and weighs 482 pounds. Softich is a 40 year old virgin. No woman will touch him with a ten feet long pole because he is morbidly obese. It's been 13 years since I read the story, but IIRC, Clarence Softitch tries to start a relationship with a slim woman, but she is not interested. This is a very incel story. Softitch has to apply talcum powder to his thighs every morning so he doesn't get sweat rash. At 5'8" and 482 pounds, Softitch might be a medical incel. As the health problems associated with being so obese might cause erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, Softitch must have so much fat in his pubic pad that his dick is probably only about 2 inches long. For every 30 pounds of fat a man gains, he loses half an inch of dick on average. Do the math. It's not feasible to have sexual intercourse with such a small dick.

The book Labors of the Heart is a collection of short stories, named after the short story that I am discussing in this post.

Celebrity worshippers: Inside the minds of stargazers

The best blackpill book I've ever seen about height is Stature and Stigma: the Biopsychosocial Development of Short Males by Leslie Martel.

The best blackpill book I've ever seen about height is Stature and Stigma: the Biopsychosocial Development of Short Males by Leslie Martel.
Does it at least provide something new or is it just a confirmation of all things blackpills were talking about for years? :feelsseriously:

Does it at least provide something new or is it just a confirmation of all things blackpills were talking about for years? :feelsseriously:

I don't know for sure. I haven't read it in 22 years.

Never Give Up: How I Turned My Biggest Challenges Into Success by DONALD J. TRUMP THE PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT!!!

I recommend Atomic Habits by James Clear to all incels; explains you why and how to control your behavior and build long term habit change and getting results

Results in anything but getting foids obviously :blackpill:

The only book that I can recall reading that had incel themes is the short story Labors of the Heart in author Claire Davis' book titled Labors of the Heart. Labors of the Heart is about a morbidly obese man named Clarence Softitch. Softich is 5'8" and weighs 482 pounds. Softich is a 40 year old virgin. No woman will touch him with a ten feet long pole because he is morbidly obese. It's been 13 years since I read the story, but IIRC, Clarence Softitch tries to start a relationship with a slim woman, but she is not interested. This is a very incel story. Softitch has to apply talcum powder to his thighs every morning so he doesn't get sweat rash. At 5'8" and 482 pounds, Softitch might be a medical incel. As the health problems associated with being so obese might cause erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, Softitch must have so much fat in his pubic pad that his dick is probably only about 2 inches long. For every 30 pounds of fat a man gains, he loses half an inch of dick on average. Do the math. It's not feasible to have sexual intercourse with such a small dick.

The book Labors of the Heart is a collection of short stories, named after the short story that I am discussing in this post.

Below is a link to a website in which one can read the short story (not the entire book) Labors of the Heart for free. If you read it, please tell me what you think of it. I really liked the story.

Gibbon's decline and fall of the roman empire

Debt: The first 5,000 years

"The Wisdom of Life" by Arthur Schopenhauer

There is not much to be got anywhere in the world. It is filled with misery and pain; and if a man escapes these, boredom lies in wait for him at every corner. Nay more; it is evil which generally has the upper hand, and folly makes the most noise. Fate is cruel, and mankind is pitiable. In such a world as this, a man who is rich in himself is like a bright, warm, happy room at Christmastide, while without are the frost and snow of a December night. Therefore, without doubt, the happiest destiny on earth is to have the rare gift of a rich individuality, and, more especially to be possessed of a good endowment of intellect; this is the happiest destiny, though it may not be, after all, a very brilliant one.

I've just read two volumes of "The Fountainhead" with three volumes of "Atlas shrugged" and I feel my brain aborted. Ayn Rand is an incredibly terrible author. Why are these books so popular in the USA? They don't deserve it.

:feelsdevil:

Attachments

• Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire - Brujo Negro.pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 26
Listened to all 5 books of "Rational Male", by Rollo Tomassi. The first one was my introduction to the red pill, after YouTube MGTOW content.

He describes foids well, to my limited experience. But there are some contradictions. He says things like "Women make rules for Betas and break rules for Aphas", but still tells people to chase foids.

I chased foids before reading it, unsuccessfully. After following red-pill knowledge and showing disinterest, sometimes foids showed come curiosity. No foid ever came close to breaking rules for me.

I think the book was intended for normal people, not ugly ones like me.

I will recommend two of the best books in Brazilian literature: Dom Casmurro and The Posthumous Memoirs of Brás Cubas

If you want to ascend in society then read Mein Kampf.

Adolf Hitler was the biggest ascension in history. Went from a disabled homeless war veteran to one of the greatest leaders in history.

This thread is to discuss books: Either those you have read, will read, wish to read, or recommend others to read.

Enjoy!
Steven king , running man, fire starter, bit dated but im greycel

This thread is to discuss books: Either those you have read, will read, wish to read, or recommend others to read.

Enjoy!
The Bible (ESV and AMP versions)
Anglo-American Establishment by Carroll Quigley and Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley.

For fiction though I'd recommend Brave New World by Alduous Huxley, Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, 1984 by George Orwell, Heart of Darkness and The Agent by Joseph Conrad.

The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Microsoft word read aloud is based. As for books though, I have nothing to recommend since books like Rickshaw by Lao She are retardedly long for an obscure message.

Enjoy!
"The Richest Man in Babylon"

"The Richest Man in Babylon"
That's a pretty cool book for anyone just starting out with moneymaxxing. There are some high quality fundamentals to be learned from it. Couple it with some of Napoleon Hill's books and you are good to go.

P.S. When I mention Napoleon Hill I don't mean "Think and grow rich". That is probably one of his worst books. His other other works have much more to teach. However if you haven't read "Think and grow rich", you should

Recently I read:
- Siddharta by Herman Hesse
- Old Man and the sea by Hemmingway

Short and comfy books

I recommend Mein Kampf, I hope to read it all in full one day.

The Post Mortal by Drew Magary, it's an amazing book ,couldn't put it down till i finished reading it all in one session

Any good novel recommendations?

Any good novel recommendations?
if u like Jap shit. read musboku tensei. for western shit try stormlight archive. if u want a good scifi kinda schizo weird novel. read hardboiled wonderland by Jap author (forgot his name

Men without women by haruki murakami

Enjoy!
Reads me