Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

HateCurry

HateCurry

Captain
9d 1h 2m
2018 was an extremely intellectually stimulating year for this community. The people all seem to have written so much.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
16d 2h 8m
you a nerd if you read books :feelswhat:

BrokenLand

BrokenLand

Suis stat viribus
11h 12m
If you're into WWII, the rise and fall of the third reich is 1000+ pages and kept me going because I promised myself I would finish it.

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Officer
★★★
43d 16h 8m
High treason : the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

MediumDiploma

MediumDiploma

Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
1d 50m
Bookw on war, about the war of the Roses, mongol expansion etc wtc

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
49d 10h 42m
books im hoping to get:
mein kampf
the anarchist cookbook
industrial society and its future
the turner diaries
siege
harassment architecture
quotations from chairman mao

and philosophy books in general (rn i have physical copies of thus spoke zarathustra, either/or, and the antichrist)

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
168d 15h 4m
no one reads thsi thread

El Brujo

El Brujo

Ave Sanctificatus!
★★★★★
4d 6h 22m
I recommend the Goetia

U

unique_freak

Recruit
★★★
5d 9h 52m
The only book that I can recall reading that had incel themes is the short story Labors of the Heart in author Claire Davis' book titled Labors of the Heart. Labors of the Heart is about a morbidly obese man named Clarence Softitch. Softich is 5'8" and weighs 482 pounds. Softich is a 40 year old virgin. No woman will touch him with a ten feet long pole because he is morbidly obese. It's been 13 years since I read the story, but IIRC, Clarence Softitch tries to start a relationship with a slim woman, but she is not interested. This is a very incel story. Softitch has to apply talcum powder to his thighs every morning so he doesn't get sweat rash. At 5'8" and 482 pounds, Softitch might be a medical incel. As the health problems associated with being so obese might cause erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, Softitch must have so much fat in his pubic pad that his dick is probably only about 2 inches long. For every 30 pounds of fat a man gains, he loses half an inch of dick on average. Do the math. It's not feasible to have sexual intercourse with such a small dick.

The book Labors of the Heart is a collection of short stories, named after the short story that I am discussing in this post.

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Officer
★★★
43d 16h 8m
Celebrity worshippers: Inside the minds of stargazers

U

unique_freak

Recruit
★★★
5d 9h 52m
The best blackpill book I've ever seen about height is Stature and Stigma: the Biopsychosocial Development of Short Males by Leslie Martel.

Mambolovania

Mambolovania

Greycel
1d 3h 29m
The best blackpill book I've ever seen about height is Stature and Stigma: the Biopsychosocial Development of Short Males by Leslie Martel.
Does it at least provide something new or is it just a confirmation of all things blackpills were talking about for years? :feelsseriously: