Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

I bought Mein Kampf today hope to read it within a month, also starting to read Berserk hopefully its as good as people say.

Its not. But it maybe for some since its hyped a lot.
I live in Japan and I told one of my teachers I was getting the manga's and he told me he actually translated a chapter in college because the usual translator was severely sick so that was pretty fun to learn.

COVER-MOCKUP-2.jpg

Stephan King is a feminist cuck boy. Just sayin for anyone still recommending him.

Read Michael Moorcock's Elric of Melnibone; conceived as the anti-thesis of Conan The Barbarian, a sickly albino Emperor of a degenerate nation, who uses drugs and diabolic sorcery to stay alive. He turns his back on his own people and then destroys them, promptly before wandering the Earth hacking and slashing shitbags with his unholy runeblade Stormbringer.

Any of Robert E Howard's characters are a must read, be it Conan, Krull, Solomon Kane, etc. All his stories are politically incorrect, and savage as fuck.
Completly agree, Howard's and Morrcocks's books are classics, I have a large amount of them in paper and hardback

JFK: The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by L. Fletcher Prouty

Last edited:
@proudweeb made a thread on the book 1984
it was a cold day in april and the clocks were striking 13

ded srs this is a lounge thread

I will start a sewer thread

(actually know for a fact that I read 1984 on March 29th, 2004)

I know what you mean, that's why I click away to a different thead every 3 seconds
it's kind of sad my intellectual abilities probably peaked at 17

72k views but only 14 pages of replies. You guys don't like books

Practiced what?
I practiced an instrument and another thing. I was really motivated back then. But it's not the same anymore since the spark is gone

Last edited by a moderator:
72k views but only 14 pages of replies. You guys don't like books
I love books but no one here cares. So I too don't bother. Thought there would be more fantasy or LN nerds here
I practiced an instrument and another thing. I was really motivated back then. But it's not the same anymore since the spark is gone

Currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.

Lol does anyone here even read fantasy. I expected zoomer attention span would be too fried by internet to read a book. But fantasy is still nerd hobby.

The way of kings by sanderson was a great book imo. Also the book series broken empire is pretty based

Late to the thread but I liked the first era of Mistborn

The Imitation of Christ by Thomas Kempis

I've heard good stuff about mistborn series.

It's like a cool shounen anime with good lore.
Fights with an interesting magic system and the book has many plot twists along the way

Truth is a Lonely Warrior - Unmasking The Forces Behind Global Destruction

“Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably.”
― C.S. Lewis

No Longer Human, anybody?

I just finished the Hobbit. I'm surprised I didn't read this when I was younger, I guess I was busy with 40k and vidya. I give it a 9/10. I'm starting the LotR books next.