Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

whats a good fiction story that would basically be St. ER's paradise? in a non-ironic fashion? (no Handmaid's Tale please)

Can someone advice me some books about greenland?

JFL @ Quran.

Islam is only good for fighting degeneracy, no doubt, all the rest of it is a blue-pilled soycuck bullshit.
what do you mean JFL at Quran? It is singlehandedly, undoubtedly, without any form of oppositional debate, the best and most truthful book in the existence of the entire universe.

read it. and the other book.

I'm reading Johnny Got His Gun atm. It's about a soldier who has no arms, legs, eyes and is deaf. It's a good read.

what do you mean JFL at Quran? It is singlehandedly, undoubtedly, without any form of oppositional debate, the best and most truthful book in the existence of the entire universe.

read it. and the other book.

>Be Muhammad
>Successful, Middle-Eastern Chad Merchant
>Found my own religion and holy war my way into a big empire

>Have MULTIPLE WIVES and encourage my most successful followers to take multiple wives too, driving some of my countrymen into inceldom because now there's a gender imbalance
>Wipe out all the Pagans, Christians, and Jews in my path on a quest to become the biggest GigaChad on the subcontinent

>1,500 years later ethniccels are looking up to me as an inspiration

:rolleyes:

Here are some tips for you next time you read the Koran @opsec:

Notice how it endlessly ruminates on the important of Muhammad. Imagine being an egotistical Chad trying to make sure people REMEMBER ME in the future.

Read between the lines and look for evidence Muhammad might not have been such a great guy (destroying other people's religious idols, threatening to kill people who made fun of him, breaking a truce to surprise-attack a neighboring kingdom, etc.) Also consider if there's anything Muhammad did that would seem pretty monstrous if he did it today (Like maybe the part where he fucks a 9 year old).

I'm not saying you can't be a Muslim but I'm just saying from my perspective Big Daddy M was the same kind of obnoxious, bullying Chad that you might find at a nightclub today.

>Be Muhammad
>Successful, Middle-Eastern Chad Merchant
>Found my own religion and holy war my way into a big empire

>Have MULTIPLE WIVES and encourage my most successful followers to take multiple wives too, driving some of my countrymen into inceldom because now there's a gender imbalance
>Wipe out all the Pagans, Christians, and Jews in my path on a quest to become the biggest GigaChad on the subcontinent

>1,500 years later ethniccels are looking up to me as an inspiration

:rolleyes:

Here are some tips for you next time you read the Koran @opsec:

Notice how it endlessly ruminates on the important of Muhammad. Imagine being an egotistical Chad trying to make sure people REMEMBER ME in the future.

Read between the lines and look for evidence Muhammad might not have been such a great guy (destroying other people's religious idols, threatening to kill people who made fun of him, breaking a truce to surprise-attack a neighboring kingdom, etc.) Also consider if there's anything Muhammad did that would seem pretty monstrous if he did it today (Like maybe the part where he fucks a 9 year old).

I'm not saying you can't be a Muslim but I'm just saying from my perspective Big Daddy M was the same kind of obnoxious, bullying Chad that you might find at a nightclub today.
complete slander.

stop reading what the jews and crusaders tell you. Read the Quran and hadith. DM me if you want the truth. what you just parroted is falsehood designed to make you astray.

what if you were both pro-Crusader and pro-Islam but anti-jew?

Charles Murray wrote in "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010" about the intellectual segregation of western society, and the formation of a new elite sorted by cognitive ability. In the first part, he gives a definition of 'elite' and describes the development of an American elite class. He writes about the college sorting machine, why and how the new upper class has emerged, the relation between cognitive ability and vocational/financial success, and the degree of physical and cultural segregation of the new elite. The second part is correspondingly about the degeneration of the working class.
Link: my.mixtape.moe/ozdwan.epub

If you think about the average college graduate, how many of his interactions are with non-college graduates? And how often do non-college graduates interact with college graduates? It is stunning to realize how segregated we are based on IQ.

Any essentialist authors that existed way after the era of Plato? That would be nice

Reading the Turner diaries (thanks @DeformAspergerCel) and it’s based af. I recommend.

Has any of you read The Foundation Trilogy of Asimov? The Mule (which is kind of a "villain" in the book) is incel tier.
>deformed manlet
>ostracized for most of his life
>falls in love with the first woman who didn't see him as a subhuman
>managed to rule almost the entire galaxy, still wasn't respected by anyone due to his deformed appearance
>died a virgin despite being the ruler of a galatic empire
Imagine being able to read people's minds and literally the only thing everyone thinks of you is how disgusting you are.

Post about books you like here. can mods sticky this?

As someone who is not where he would like to be professionally and who is bothered that so many are doing better, I cope with this book titled Status Anxiety by Alaine De Button. The audiobook of it is on youtube. High IQ and therapeutic, and incels might find it helpful since many of us regard ourselves as low status because of our inceldom or looks or NEET status etc.

Highly, highly recommend Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

For its LITERARY QUALITY

but I know some creepy pedocels here will fap to it like foids fap to 50 shades

Highly, highly recommend Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

For its LITERARY QUALITY

but I know some creepy pedocels here will fap to it like foids fap to 50 shades
Tbh sounds like a cheesy love story devoid of substance to me ngl.

Dude you will be fucking blown away by the quality of writing. There's a free PDF online of the book
I've read enough beautiful "quality" writing with long descriptive passages to know that i will most likely not enjoy it, i judge books by their narration and story primarily, then comes the prose, which needs to have some of the following:
-neoligistic words from the author; nice touch

-all around bizzare formatting/typefacing of some of the pages

-ranting on a single subject that does not invoke the visual but welcomes the cognitive

-unformal language such as; shit fuck cunt etc

-references to things

-some degree of lyricism

I've read enough beautiful "quality" writing with long descriptive passages to know that i will most likely not enjoy it, i judge books by their narration and story primarily, then comes the prose, which needs to have some of the following:
-neoligistic words from the author; nice touch

-all around bizzare formatting/typefacing of some of the pages

-ranting on a single subject that does not invoke the visual but welcomes the cognitive

-unformal language such as; shit fuck cunt etc

-references to things

-some degree of lyricism
Well your intuition is wrong in this case :) give it a shot and get back to me

books are degenerate

919Or1PT32L

i am reading this light novel

i think it is time for me to take the readingpill even if i'm initially taking it with weebshit sprinkled over it.

Michel Houellebecq. I've seen that people have already mentioned him but I have to recommend him again since it's so important, he is the only person writing recognized literature that deals with inceldom. His books are quintessentially blackpilled, you might think that he has been reading these forums but he started writing them 25 years ago. Start with Whatever since it's short and has a lot of blackpills in dialogues between the main characters.

The book I have enjoyed reading the most is Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse. It's about a lonely NEET middle aged man who dislikes the modern society(it was written in 1920's). When I first got it recommended I thought it was about inceldom which it is not unfortunately, but there are probably many things that you can relate to. It has some romance in it which captivated me and made me love reading it.

Last edited:
Michel Houellebecq. I've seen that people have already mentioned him but I have to recommend him again since it's so important, he is the only person writing recognized literature that deals with inceldom. His books are quintessentially blackpilled, you might think that he has been reading these forums but he started writing them 25 years ago. Start with Whatever since it's short and has a lot of blackpills in dialogues between the main characters.

The book I have enjoyed reading the most is Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse. It's about a lonely NEET middle aged man who dislikes the modern society(it was written in 1920's). When I first got it recommended I thought it was about inceldom which it is not unfortunately, but there are probably many things that you can relate to. It has some romance in it which captivated me and made me love reading it.

thanks. that book named the band, right?
Books are cope.

what if its biography of Ted Bundy?

Last edited:
Reading moby dick and the witcher series

Reading moby dick and the witcher series
Read 450 pages of it but stopped reading it, it drags on too much, alright book though, maybe i'll pick up from where i left some day.

Read 450 pages of it but stopped reading it, it drags on too much, alright book though, maybe i'll pick up from where i left some day.
I've actually done the same before. Read about 3/4 of it but then stopped. It does drag on a bit. But i'm giving it another shot

Comics and Columbine: An outcast look at comics, bigotry and school shootings

https://www.amazon.com/Comics-Columbine-outcast-bigotry-shootings-ebook/dp/B07C36NZFG/

This is a blackpilled contextualization of school shootings, based on the author's own experiences of being bullied because of autism. The importance of looks is mentioned several times throughout and the discrimination that our society permits against ugly/autistic males is confronted. Precisely because of our alienated nature, we are incapable of advocating for ourselves, unlike other "oppressed" minorities which are actually powerful and therefore able to leverage their "oppression" into a form of privilege.

Reading this book, I was reminded of a post by @Indari

https://incels.is/threads/a-subhumans-college-orientation.4753/
When I returned my group was engaged in another activity where they stood in a circle and an orientation leader would tell us to step forward if we knew someone who had suffered [insert social injustice]. I found it embarrassing and I had conspicuously arrived late, struggling to find a spot in the circle, so I decided to not step forward at all. I felt bitterness towards the activity. It addressed racism, homophobia, headlining catching social injustices like that, but never mentioned anything about the type of suffering I faced much more prevalently than getting called a nigger occasionally on the street by passing cars

Comics and Columbine: An outcast look at comics, bigotry and school shootings

https://www.amazon.com/Comics-Columbine-outcast-bigotry-shootings-ebook/dp/B07C36NZFG/

This is a blackpilled contextualization of school shootings, based on the author's own experiences of being bullied because of autism. The importance of looks is mentioned several times throughout and the discrimination that our society permits against ugly/autistic males is confronted. Precisely because of our alienated nature, we are incapable of advocating for ourselves, unlike other "oppressed" minorities which are actually powerful and therefore able to leverage their "oppression" into a form of privilege.

Reading this book, I was reminded of a post by @Indari

https://incels.is/threads/a-subhumans-college-orientation.4753/
Epik

The Art of The Deal

I have the first book of Tom Clancy: rainbow six

Ill hook you up with my boy Lord Sidious.

here some comic books i've read

Punisher: In The Blood information
The Punisher: A Man Named Frank
Spider-Man/Punisher: Family Plot information
Spiderman/Daredevil
Venom: The Hunger
The Flash (2010)
Carnage Unleashed
Daredevil vs. Punisher
Punisher: The Trial Of The Punisher
Punisher: Red X-Mas information
What If? Spider-Man (2018)
Punisher: Naked Kills
Punisher: Year One
The Punisher 2018(01,02,03,04)
Punisher Noir
Punisher-Nightmare
Wolverine-Punisher-Damaging Evidence
Punisher Offical movie adaptation
Punisher 2016(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
Daredevil-Reborn(2011)
Dead of Night featuring Man-Thing(2008)
Hulk&Thing-Hard Knocks
Punisher Annual
The Punisher:Born
Web of Venom-Carnage born (2011)
Punisher-The Platoon
Punisher-The Ghosts of innocents
Marvel Universe vs The Punisher
Daredevil-Shadowland

I'm trying to find a book by Gaber Mate called: When the Body Says No: The Cost of Hidden Stress
It's going to be a mega cope book, but this is the only shit that helps me cope.
can't find it online through my usual methods, and my public library doesn't have it.
it could be interesting.

All big brained incels should read The Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux.

Elementary my dear watson*smokes pipe*